• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message from Merv's mum:

She received her SS gift this morning :yipee: She's having net problems so told me to post :D I'm sure she'll thank her SS when she's back up/running again :kiss:

OMG I just got my gift thankyou my ss so much a gorgeous basket with 3 wrapped pressie's inside Im being a good girl and saving it I think :devil: it looks beautiful so thakyou whoever you are xxxx

Thanks Mamafy! Mine arrives and I havent opened it :angelnot:

Thanks SS! :D

Got mne today and opened it. I know I'm naughty but it was just what I needed to cheer me up. Thank you so much SS!!! A lovely box of Hershey chocolates. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

i lasted a few days but cudnt resist !!
was wrappd in a nappy,then FIVE presents !! is gorg wrapping paper...perfectley wrapped aswell (so who ever u are ur neat lol) heres a pic trust me i was OVER the moon to see this last night :rofl:

thanx so so much SS :hugs:

Attachments

• Ss.jpg
    Ss.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 18
haha i got to confess my wrapping leaves a lot to be desired i was rushing and had LO throwing her playballs at me :dohh:

Mine arrived and I opened it :blush:

Omg thanks to whoever my thoughtful SS is :kiss: It was a baking recipe book, sillicone cupcake moulds and some cupcake toppers like edible glitter and little balls :cloud9: I love, love, love it!

:( so jealous of you all.. cant wait till next year when i can join ss!

I haven't opened ours either! Tho i have to had them away so we don't :rofl:

the only reason i havent opened mine is because it is well out of reach! I cant wait to open it!!!

Mine has arrived!!!! Ive got three!! I know one of them from the shape of the present but dont know the other two and i havent opened them! They are under the tree!! :happydance:

Mine has arrived in a bag :D sealed up and under the tree :dance:

It was toooo cold for me to check my mail box last night so I will check tonight to see if mine came :headspin: Im getting really really excited!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"