[Secret Santa] Ok we'll do it BUT ....

Oh poo ive not done a year oh well enjoy girls xx

Sounds fair, I don't post on here anywhere near enough so I wont be able to participate :( Maybe next year xx Good luck with the organising and I hope everyone enjoys it xx

£5 limit on gifts ...then theres postage so depends what you buy :D

Hey wobs hunny... do i qualify :D i think i been here a year in Oct.. also are my posts high enough? :D xxx

I would love to be part of the secret santa this year too :)

me !!!!!! :dance::wohoo:

wobbs said members of a yr girls so u will be able to join in by the time xmas comes round:dance:

It was really lovely last year i really enjoyed sending a secret gift and then waiting till after xmas to see if they liked it !!!

:yipee: you big softie :lol:

But I think you're right about instant ban, this caused you ALOT of grief last year and it shouldn't have :trouble:

Lets all make sure its a great Secret Santa this year :D

I liked reading through the lists that people wrote about themselves to give their santa an idea on what to get them!

P.s. I dont mind sending overseas!! :D

Would love to be involved, but I don't think I have been a member long enough. Just had to stay with sweety swopping! -x-

EDIT - oooo wait, by xmas I will have been! Count me in if that's okay! :happydance:

:happydance: i hope i have enough posts by then, i love xmas so secret santa here i come ( i hope) right off to get my post count up lol.
Thankyou wobbles :kiss:

:) rules sound fair, hope my post count high enough

Pants! Not been a member long enough. I so should have sign up straight away instead of reading as a guest for a few months first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->