Secret Santa Thread Relaunched.

Thank you secret Santa....you know me well :-

Thank you for my gifts secret santa! You picked so well even OH got me the same thing!! :xmas12:

Shall we announce who had who? Or keep it as a secret x

Thank you for my gifts secret santa! You picked so well even OH got me the same thing!! :xmas12:

Oh no sorry you have dupes! And also sorry they weren’t wrapped, I don’t really know why I failed to wrap them it didnt cross my mind, I didnt even do my own wrapping til Christmas Eve!
I was late posting so rushed them in a box and told OH to pack and post it. (And he duct taped the shit out of it sorry!!!!!)

Oh no sorry you have dupes! And also sorry they weren’t wrapped, I don’t really know why I failed to wrap them it didnt cross my mind, I didnt even do my own wrapping til Christmas Eve!
I was late posting so rushed them in a box and told OH to pack and post it. (And he duct taped the shit out of it sorry!!!!!)

You had me again?! I wouldn't have guessed this time!
Don't worry it's fine! I felt really naughty opening it :haha: I loved it all! Honestly, I go through highlighter like no tomorrow as I like to sparkle :D So the more the better! Thank you :cloud9:

You had me again?! I wouldn't have guessed this time!
Don't worry it's fine! I felt really naughty opening it :haha: I loved it all! Honestly, I go through highlighter like no tomorrow as I like to sparkle :D So the more the better! Thank you :cloud9:

I don’t think I had you before! You got me didn’t you last year? X

I don’t think I had you before! You got me didn’t you last year? X

It was the year before! You sent my parcel through dpd and bought me the nutcracker mug and bodyshop hand cream! I got Leonie last year x

Ooh yes I remember!
We had illness last Christmas so I sent my SS a £10 amazon voucher as an apology for the postage delay. Then found their SS box a few months ago in my kitchen cupboard :haha:

Who did you all get and when is the reveal? It’s fun finding out who had who and what everyone received!

I got a set of three notebooks and matching pens. Perfect for all my list writing.
Didn't say sender's user name so not entirely sure who it was XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"