Secret Santa Thread Relaunched.

I have received mine and sent my SS one out :thumbup:

OH messaged me as I'm at work. Parcel has been delivered but not sure if it's SS or not! I won't be home until 10:30pm to open. But will update!

Have you had yours yet Becca? Mines not arrived yet. I’m in two postal secret Santa and neither of mine have arrived from here or the other one :haha:

Guessing mine has arrived as something been delivered but won't know for definite until I'm home.

Tried to open box (after fighting with duct tape) and it appears to be SS! Had to close it quickly as it isn't wrapped :haha: thank you :xmas6:

I can’t wait to open mine lol! I’m so excited xx

OH opened it up properly lastnight to peek and is going to wrap it with DD2 today (hope you don't mind!) so it can go under the tree.

3 days!! \\:D/

Ahh I never got mine. Last post for today has just been so assuming it won’t arrive x

That's a shame Kirsty. Royal mail seem to be really up against it this year :-(
Hope it arrives soon x

Oh no Kirsty :( I know you're in West Mids but East Mids depot is backlogged approx 2 weeks for 1st class delivery, may be the same for your area? x

The post is really delayed this year. We only seem to be getting deliveries once a week these days.

Thank you so much to whoever my secret santa was. The presents are lovely and so thoughtful! The kids loved theirs too :cloud9:

Thank you Santa :xmas12:

I love the mug and will be eating Santa's head for breakfast :xmas13: xxx

Screenshot_20201225_082134_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"