Secret Santa Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we throw in everybody's first name in here? As there isn't usernames on there 8-[

I'm Becca aka Rebecca :-#

If others still want to join they still can, you can also update usernames on your profile or add name here, sorry Smartie! I didn’t even think of that, it’s been one of those days x

Ok,

Please can everyone add your user name either on here or as the nickname on your profile so we know who is who. Apologies my mistake for not saying earlier.

Presents need to be sent in enough time for them to be received in time for Christmas. Please update once you have sent your gift, any issues please let me know ASAP.

Late joiners can still join in despite names being drawn.

I'm Sally if you can't guess :lol:

I'm off to bed so I'll answer the questions tomorrow :xmas3:

Here's mine:

TTC, pregnant, parent? - Parent to an 8 year old girl and a 4 year old boy

Favourite foods - Cadbury chocolate, salted caramel

Favourite drinks - tea mostly (no alcohol - I am in recovery)

Favourite character - anything cute like Disney, Hello Kitty, Kawaii etc

Items I collect - stationery

Do you like your bathroom goodies? - yes, I like anything smelly

Special interests - reading, writing letters, nature

Allergies - none

Do you like to read? What kind of novels do you like? - loads! Thrillers, mysteries, chick lit.

Favourite films & programmes - Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter

Favourite room scent(s) - Vanilla, fruity smells, musk

Favourite body scent(s) - musk, fruity

Favourite colour(s) - purple and pink

Favourite shop - Paperchase

Age - 34

Makeup etc - eyeliner, eyeshadow

Oh no I can't find the link to join

TTC, pregnant, parent? - Parent to a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl (turns 5 in November)

Favourite foods - Dark Chocolate, Coconut

Favourite drinks - Coffee

Favourite character - I don't really have one :shrug:

Items I collect - I don't collect nicnaks and I am pretty sure shoes and hand bags do not count :haha:

Do you like your bathroom goodies? - Anything Coconut

Special interests - I love colouring in it is my down time

Allergies - Gluten

Do you like to read? What kind of novels do you like? - Fiction - thrillers, love stories etc

Favourite films & programmes - Anything Zombie but also Comedy - Currently watching Breaking Bad & Orange is the new black

Favourite room scent(s) - I love Christmas smells cinnemon and also Coconut but nothing too strong

Favourite body scent(s) - I do not like strong smelling things

Favourite colour(s) - Pink, Purple & Yellow

Favourite shop - Not sure I have one :wacko:

Age - just turned 40

Makeup etc - All Make Up I just signed up to Birchbox I love trying new things

Anything else? - I have 2 dogs and recently shaved off my hair for Cancer Research as my sister was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer.

TTC, pregnant, parent? - TTC and have 3 children (6,4 and 3)

Favourite foods - milk chocolate and crisps

Favourite drinks - coffee and coke zero

Favourite character - I don't have one

Items I collect - I don't intentionally collect anything but my in laws know I like Harry Potter so I have a random collection of hp things now :lol:

Do you like your bathroom goodies? - yep

Special interests - relaxing baths, reading and watching far too much TV 8-[

Allergies - none

Do you like to read? What kind of novels do you like? - chick lits.

Favourite films & programmes - greys anatomy, gilmore girls, ncis, friends, Brooklyn 99... I could go on :lol:

Favourite room scent(s) - fruity

Favourite body scent(s) - citrus

Favourite colour(s) - pink, purple and rainbow

Favourite shop - primark

Age - 29

Makeup etc - I don't use a lot but do like it. Particularly interested in lip colours.

Anything else? Lavender makes me sneeze and I can't stand food (particularly choc) with spices in e.g. ginger, cardamon...

TTC, pregnant, parent? - Parent to 2 girls 9 and 5

Favourite foods - Smarties, cheese, chocolate (dislike caramel chocolate), cheese, peanuts, jaffa cakes, cheese, white bueno, humous, malteasers and cheese.

Favourite drinks - Tea but started to drink more coffee from the bean from home. I do like a good starbucks during shift (mocha or a frapp), or Costa's forest fruit hot chocolate. I have to be careful with what I drink hot chocolate/coffee wise as my stomach doesn't always agree :oops: 8-[ gin, Baileys, Amaretto/Disaronno

Favourite character - Nemo, BB-8 (dislike star wars), I haven't really watched much TV to follow a specific one. Zac Efron as a whole :lolly:

Items I collect - I don't collect things apart from building my makeup collection

Do you like your bathroom goodies? - Anything fruity or sweet.

Special interests - I PC game but not as often as I like or used to due to the fact ! don't have much time for anything.

Allergies - None

Do you like to read? What kind of novels do you like? - I don't read books but I love true crime.

Favourite films & programmes - Love Pixar, horror and thrillers, comedies (inc romcom), Gogglebox, quiz shows, GBBO, Masterchef, True crime/murder documentaries. Haven't watched any series recently.

Favourite room scent(s) - I prefer the warm/sweet/fruity scents. Black cherry is an all time favourite.

Favourite body scent(s) - Vanilla/Sweet/Fruity - Jimmy Choo, Black Opium, AG Moonlight

Favourite colour(s) - Dusky pinks, greys, whites, cream and rose gold

Favourite shop - Primark, Home Bargains, everywhere else seems to be shutting down :?

Age - Turning 28 in Feb

Makeup etc - I wear everything and used brands are (I heart) revolution, Dior, NYX. Rarely wear fake tan but do use Dove gradual occasionally.

Anything else? - I have 2 pugs (Penny and Otis) and and an African grey parrot (Milo), size 3 in shoe, size 10 in clothes. I don't have a particular taste, my house is mixed styles depending on rooms.I also have a guilty pleasure of slime.

I’m just looking now, I’ve never done this before so I’m in a bit of a tizzy. It does say that others can join after the draw though so I’m assuming it wouldn’t change what you’ve already been given. X

I’m just looking now, I’ve never done this before so I’m in a bit of a tizzy. It does say that others can join after the draw though so I’m assuming it wouldn’t change what you’ve already been given. X

It'd make the secret not so secret for the late joiners :haha: Probably should have waited a few more days to give people a chance to join in. The last one ran from middle of November though to postage deadline of 16th December Second class and 18th December First class to ensure it arrived in time x

Edit - I drew names after a week of opening x

Last edited:
It was trial and error, I wasn't sure how the algorithm worked if I was a participant too x

Same here, if 7 people join then it’s going to be more difficult xx

Name
Claire

TTC, pregnant, parent? - Mummy to 8 year old and 6 year old girls

Favourite foods - chocolate, cheese, crackers

Favourite drinks - white wine, gin, tea, diet coke

Favourite character - not really into particular characters but like cute designs etx

Items I collect - nothing really. I like candles and smelly things for the house

Do you like your bathroom goodies? - Yes. Body washes, face washes, hair products, body sprays

Special interests - drinking gin? Ha ha nothing that stands out

Allergies - none

Do you like to read? Unfortunately no time to read

Favourite films & programmes - I don't watch much TV but my guilty pleasures are the real housewives

Favourite room scent(s) - Vanilla, linen, fluffy towels (I like clean smelling scents)

Favourite body scent(s) - nothing to overpowering but not fruity eifher

Favourite colour(s) - For me - mustard, navy, grey. For the house - Green, Yellows, Cream

Favourite shop - hmmm joules, gap,m&s,paperchase

Age - 35

Makeup etc - basic makeup. Foundation, blusher, mascara, eyebrow pencils and lip balms/glosses. Also can't live without my daily primer

Other info: busy mum of two. Spend my days working, school running, PTAing. (So need to be super organised) Nights spent watching my guilty pleasures with a nice glass of wine or cup of tea. Love the comfy things in life like PJs, slippers etc
Spend most of my money on the girls or the house.

If more want to join maybe they PM you and not post on here? That way we won't know who else has joined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back