Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mine has been delivered...bloody good job really as Ive lost the tracking info:dohh:

I hope I dont get in no trouble from wobbs...oops I meant Secret Santa the master..:haha:

Has anybody else opened theirs yet or just me?:blush:

Just you :haha: well no-one else had admitted it yet anyway :dohh:

I know mine has been delivered...bloody good job really as Ive lost the tracking info:dohh:

I hope I dont get in no trouble from wobbs...oops I meant Secret Santa the master..:haha:

Has anybody else opened theirs yet or just me?:blush:

me but i did not mean to lol :haha:

Could everyone please let me know on this thread ( except Jacqui as I already marked you :haha: ) https://www.babyandbump.com/santas-...ta-2009-let-us-know-your-prezzie-arrived.html when you have recieved your prezzie's please :flower: thanks im just trying to help "santa" out xxxxx

hope mine got hers :dance: cant wait for mine I AM guna be gud and wait :D :haha::lol:

Dawn.................... is there anyway you could change the colour of the people who have recieved on the other list?
I am having to screw my eyes up to see who has theirs! :blush:

i got red carded for mine today.. well either that or the sweet swap SS LOL

will go get it 2moro xx

I've wrapped,packed and stuffed mine lol. Off to send to tomorrow! I still haven't received mine,but hey good things come to those who wait :happydance:

Eeek, it's exciting :D

Jacqui- Charandbump has opened hers too :) xx

I can see we have a few naughty girlies here :rofl: Mainly me thats maybe why I dont have mine yet my SS has realised how impatient I am :haha: xxxx

im worried my partner will think i havent spent a fiver.. but the shop i bought it from was expensive but wanted to get them something from there since they said it was their fav shop!

No present for me yet, not that im being impatient, sorting out the new house is stopping me stalking the postie!!!

Dunno when ill manage to get the tree up to put my gift under tho :(

Tezzy I wouldnt worry :hugs: if its there fav shop they will know how much stuff is in there xx

Tezzy im sure whatever you have bought is lovely :hugs:

Ive just sent mine off :)

No present for me yet, not that im being impatient, sorting out the new house is stopping me stalking the postie!!!

Dunno when ill manage to get the tree up to put my gift under tho :(

I have nowhere for a tree this yr:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member