Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SS gifts arrived today! Soo excited about opening them!!! They've wrapped them really beautifully too :kiss:

Thank you SS!!!!

I am posting mine on Monday, just cos lots of you are so impatient I thought it would be good to make you wait until the last possible minute :haha::haha:

I've just opened mine :)
It's lovely and they defo stuck to the mini profile!!
I got a lovely lipgloss set & a Soap & Glory massager glove :)

I love soap n glory so jealous!

Im posting mine monday too....poor Maley has a really bad cold so havent been able to get out the house!!!

HELP GIRLS! I don't know what to do, I have lost my address for my gift - I don't want to get banned and it's all ready to send. I have PM'd secret santa but I am a little bit worried about it!

HELP GIRLS! I don't know what to do, I have lost my address for my gift - I don't want to get banned and it's all ready to send. I have PM'd secret santa but I am a little bit worried about it!

Try pm'ing wobbles hun sure she wont mind xx

I'll see if i can find it for you, hold on

lots of you have sent 2/3 things.. ive only sent one :(

lots of you have sent 2/3 things.. ive only sent one :(

dont worry hun i see you said you went to there fav shop so they will no how much time you took to think about there gift ect :thumbup:

aww my SS was out lol

We have tried to deliver your item from our ***** Delivery Office before **** on **/11/09 and we have left a while you were out card.

You can arrange a redelivery online, call the number on your card to arrange a re-delivery, or collect the item from your local enquiry office by bringing your card and proof of identification and address.

Well i hope they liek it when the get it re-delivered or collect it :flower:

i opened mine, i couldnt wait, it was lovely!

a BIG bar of cadburys dairy milke, 2 lovely nail varnishes and a manicure set! :)

sending mine monday now, i hope she likes the things ive picked!!

xxxx

They tried to deliver my SS's parcel yesterday I guess... go pick up your present SS buddy LOL I just want to see you on the confirmed list!

my SS had received hers:D:D:D i have not got mine yet:( lol

OOhhhhhh Lesley I wonder if you are mine!! :D I got a dreaded red card yesterday and what annoyed me most was that I was in!! He just didnt knock hard enough!

It is either my SS gift or my sweetie swap ...... I was gutted I missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"