Seeing things!? - More updates page 9! Clear BFP? ** New cycle page 25 **

Thank you!! :D spoke to my consultant this morning and she wants to scan me Wednesday :happydance:

Great lines and yay for a 2-3 on a digi :happydance:

That's great that you are having a scan on Wednesday :wohoo:

I'm so so nervous!!, fingers crossed we can see a heartbeat by then <3 I was going to wait until the 12th but I'm not going to turn down the extra scan lol.

:happydance: Thanks ladies!, My appointment is at 2pm tomorrow I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I'm home!. This all feels very surreal! <3

Good luck for tomorrow. Think we are only a day between edd so i will be stalking to see what you see on the scan. Hope it all goes well xx

Great progression on lines and digi! Good luck with your scan today!

Having a bad day today (af arrived a week early??) but this thread has really cheered me up. Congrats xMissxZoiex, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

The scan didn't go se well, we didn't see anything in my womb, I should be 6+2 going by my LMP. I have several large cysts on my ovaries and some free floating fluid too, they thing the pregnancy is ectopic so I was sent down for blood test and was marked 'urgent - ectopic?'. My doctor said there are 3 possibilities, 1 - I miscarried when I had that bleed, 2 - I ovulated a lot later than I thought and my dates are very very off and I'm more like 4 weeks pregnant or 3 - Its ectopic.

My HCG levels can back at 687 so not where they should be for 6+2 weeks, looking back over this thread I got my first clear positive on the 26th on a FRER which are suppose to detect hcg 3/4 days before period is due right?.

I know I might be clutching at straws but if its possible I got some super early faint lines I could be as early as 4+5??.

I have a repeat hCG on Friday and another scan next Wednesday.

The frer tests say up to 6 days early ... keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you Hun xx

Thank you! <3 So its even possible I could be 4+3. I'm so scared of it being ectopic :(

Fingers crossed for Friday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->