Seeing things!? - More updates page 9! Clear BFP? ** New cycle page 25 **

So sorry scan didn't go as well as you had hoped. When was your lmp? I got my first bfp at 8 or 9dpo on 20th June and I'm only 5wks 4 days now (So I actually got a positive when I would have been 3wks 2 days going by lmp). It sounds like maybe you aren't as far on as they thought since our dates seem similar. My period would have been due 25th or 26th June. Hope this helps x

LMP was 22nd of May I believe, but I gave birth to twins 5 months ago and my cycle hasn't been right since so I expected a little bit of a difference in the dates, just not this much.

Yeah hopefully your dates are just a bit off! keeping fingers crossed for you! the increasing positive tests are a good sign though surely? if a miscarriage had occurred wouldn't the tests have got lighter ?

Miss zoie, I had faint lines just like yours at 7dpo many times. I'd say you are way too early to see much in a scan, please don't worry yourself at this stage sweetie, I was surprised they got you in so early as you've only just got 2-3 on digi. I usually see a tiny gestational sac forming a week after the first 2-3 (when I'm in the 2k+range of hcg) and heartbeat 2 weeks after that first 2-3 (when I'm in the 30k+ range and 4 weeks from ovulation)
Are you booked for a rescan? Xx

We have a very good recurrent miscarriage clinic which I'm a patient at they like to scan at 6 weeks from lmp.

I have more bloods tomorrow and then another scan Wednesday. My last hcg level was 687 for hoping for 1200 by then. If that's the case I'm hoping i got super early positive and late implantation.

Everything crossed you're just much earlier than you thought! :hugs:

Hopefully your dates are just out a bit hun :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that your scan didn't go as well as you had hoped :(

I'm keeping everything crossed for you and I hope it's just your dates that are a bit off and everything will be ok with your next blood draw and your next scan :hugs:

I've had my bloods done, just waiting for them to call me with my results. If I haven't heard soon I'm going to call them. <3

Everything crossed for you sweetie xx

Everything crossed you'll have promising results! <3

Well less than 48 hours later and my HCG has gone from

to
1312!

Which is right where they wanted it!, I'm hoping this means I just ovulated really late and got a super early positive! <3 the thought of Ectopic really really scares me. x

That's brilliant news! Ah I'm so made up for you &#128536; x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->