Seeing things!? - More updates page 9! Clear BFP? ** New cycle page 25 **

Fab news. Fits in perfectly with how your digis have progressed too. Definitely sounds like you ovulated late xx

Brill news! Sounds spot on for what the digis have shown as well! I'm guessing you must be coming up 5w then (by ovulation) yay!

I'm guessing, from my strong line HPTs I'm 5 weeks today which means I conceived a whole week after we DTD!!!, I thought i'd be nearing 7 weeks now according to my LMP!. What a worry!. Wednesday cant come soon enough!

Wonderful numbers!! I hope everything is perfect and reassuring on Wednesday, too!

Fab zoie congratualtions!!!!! Am also very sorry to hear about your twins my thought are with you but feel very postive for you ��

Good luck for your scan today Hun!!

Still couldn't see a baby :'(

Spent the night in hospital last night because the doctor was convinced I'm having an ectopic, doctor this morning re scanned me and is not sure because of how big my ovaries are and the amount of cysts. The senior doctor who was going to do my surgery this morning to remove my tube and the baby scanned me herself and she said she I not convinced it ectopic and sent me home. My hcg yesterday was 4000+

Going back tomorrow for repeat bloods and scan.

Thank God the doctor decided to double check herself before going ahead with the surgery. Praying everything is ok and tomorrow brings better news.

Could doctors see anything on the scan...sac or feral pole etc xx

No sac found, They had trouble locating me uterus at all because of how enlarged my ovaries are and the amount of large cysts they both have. They were having to really push the probe up to see my uterus and it was very painful!.

I'm not holding out any hope for a positive outcome but I suppose there is a tiny chance they missed the sac but Idk.

There's a huge chance they missed it, the sac is very tiny when your HCG is around that mark, a few mm!! Sorry to hear your ovaries are cystic, that must be very uncomfortable. I've had one or two at a time on mine and they were bad enough!
Keeping all crossed tomorrow brings a good scan result and some reassurance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->