Seeking guidance regarding symptoms?

boochar

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just made this account because I am on the fence about what I am experiencing within my body - whether this is a pregnancy, or simply an unusual period. I have never experienced pregnancy before and would appreciate the support and knowledge of those who have when it comes to making decisions. I am sure personal pregnancy symptoms have been explained so often that this is tiresome for many, but I am excited and feel drawn to seek expert opinion(s).

A week ago I began getting more tired than usual... I don't usually experience fatigue as I have had insomnia since I was a toddler (poor parents). On the 13th I took my first nap that I can remember in my life, and after 3 hours, woke up and almost immediately my nipples were super sensitive. They felt like ice cubes were being pressed on them, and it hurt too much for anything to touch them. The next morning, they only hurt a little, and for the past 5 days my breasts (not nipples) have been sore and feeling full. I have been getting short, mild headaches sporadically... but mostly, the exhaustion has been consuming me. Since the 15th (3 days ago) I have been experiencing cramping- the cramping comes and goes, and was at first isolated in one area, then to a side, and today it is in my uterus. I would like to note that 1am today marks the moment my period was due. My tailbone has been very crampy, but this comes and goes and depends on position. I have been feeling throbbing cramping since last night. Yesterday during intimacy I threw up on my partner (haha... we actually laughed really hard, thank goodness). I have been urinating 4 times a night (EVERY time I wake up - and I rarely wake up). The back pain has been bothering me... it doesn't feel like a period. I usually spot before my period and that hasn't happened, and often my period arrives early... I have been burping for 2 days, and it's weird- I feel constipated (sort of tailbone cramp like) but once I get going, bowel movements aren't difficult. But I feel constipated in my sleep.

Last night my partners mom kissed me goodnight and said, "You feel warm, go to sleep." Which was a shock.

My partner and I want to wait a few more days before trying a pregnancy test, but based on personal experience, does any of this match any of your symptoms? We weren't trying to conceive but we agreed it would be time if my body has chosen it. I run into the bathroom every hour to check for my period, but it just doesn't feel like it is coming... I feel like I need to stretch often due to stiffness, is that regular? OH, and I am eating way too much. I am a petite person and I am out-eating my partner. Everything tastes so good.

Thank-you for any opinion! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->