• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seeking NTNP/TTC buddies for November 2013

Woohoo!! Go for it! :sex: :spermy:

CD4 here and it looks like AF is on her way out. Yay! :D

Right!! Cd12 here now and I caved and bought some opk's from wilkos! I wasn't ment to be obsessing but hay ho lol! Anyway I think it's nearly positive :happydance: so hopefully will be + tomo! We dtd last night and are planning on doing it every night all weekend! Shall I post a pic of the opk and see what you think? :winkwink: how is everyone else doing? Xx

Good luck and baby dust Hannah! It is awfully hard not to obsess, isn't it? I'm 4dpo and have myself convinced I'm pregnant even though I swore I wouldn't go crazy this month.

Been having cramps on same side as when O occurred. Back ache, nausea, bloating, and tired. Super excited, I'm testing in 10 days if I can hold out.

Ooh good signs!! I'm really hoping to get + opk tomo we have dtd again tonight:winkwink: and will continue with the bd until Tuesday I'm thinking :thumbup: then if I can hold out I'm gonna test at 10dpo :haha: I got some hpts same time as opk's lol I'm resisting not peeing on them now for no apparent reason :wacko::wacko: haha huge good luck and baby dust I will look forward to your updates Leanna :happydance::happydance:

I almost bought some hpts yesterday but resisted because I knew I'd go home and pee on them and waste them! I'm terrible about it, I wasted $50 last month.

The ones I bought were cheap so I haven't wasted any money really unless I buy a load more and pee on everything in sight! Lol

Opk is very positive this morn (smu)so :happydance: yay more :sex: tonight might pee on another opk tonight tho :haha: just for shits and giggles!!

<3 <3 girlies!! On to properly TTCing cycle #1, now that AF has gone. :) Yay!

Huge good luck mrsswaffels :)

I am super horney today so o must be soon I recon :winkwink:

I am super horney today so o must be soon I recon :winkwink:

I felt that way on the 4th, which is when I believe I ovulated. Like I said, relying soley on signs from my body...but knowing you feel that way too gives me hope!

Weird, but since that day I've been totally off sex. Just haven't been in the mood at all. I even tried doing it a couple days ago and just couldn't get into it. I feel bad for my husband. Haha

During my cycle in September, I was feeling SO randy on ov day. :) And I knew I ov'd because I had the ovulation pains. I'm hoping I feel like that in future cycles too! :haha:

I'm NP/NT....I actually think I had sex around the time of ovulation. And am waiting for AF to come or not....hopefully not!!! I would love to have a buddy through this I have been driving my friends crazy lol

When is af due bbytrying22?? Fingers crossed for you!!

I am driving myself insane already symptom spotting! This site makes me crazy!! Dtd again last night and might try again tonight just to be sure tho I'm pretty sure I have ovulated already. I have just bought 20 pg tests so I can start the early testing at like 8dpo:wacko::haha: but I think my LP is only about 10 days so that's not too early for me!

How is everyone else doing?? Xxx

I'm 8dpo but my husband has hidden my last four tests on me until 11dpo. I'm still feeling pregnant, and my husband keeps insisting I am because he's getting sick every morning like he did with our first!

Hansie, AF should come sometime Saturday or Monday. My friend thinks I am because during the day I feel nasus and the only thing that makes it go away is eating and I am tired all the time. I have been testing but all negative I know it maybe too early but I just wanna know lol

I'm 8dpo but my husband has hidden my last four tests on me until 11dpo. I'm still feeling pregnant, and my husband keeps insisting I am because he's getting sick every morning like he did with our first!

My friends other half had that!! Like sympathy sickness! Everything crossed for you xxx

Hansie, AF should come sometime Saturday or Monday. My friend thinks I am because during the day I feel nasus and the only thing that makes it go away is eating and I am tired all the time. I have been testing but all negative I know it maybe too early but I just wanna know lol

With my second baby I was due af on the Tuesday but she didn't come and then didn't get bfp til the Friday - very faint thurs night!

CD10 here, waiting for ov. DH is really up for getting down over the weekend/next week. I generally ov around CD16. :)

Well I gave in and tested tonight, 9dpo and nothing so far. I only held my pee for 2 and a half hours. I did notice a line but it was colorless and showed up 11 minutes after testing so I'm pretty sure I peed an indent. :/

I just want my positive already! What's the point of feeling pregnant and sick without the joy of knowing what its all for. I'm so frustrated tonight. Time is going too slow.

You're not out until the witch shows. :hugs:

With my first, I had a BFP on 9DPO, but it was FMU and so so so so faint. There's still hope. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->