Seeking NTNP/TTC buddies for November 2013

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
I begin my TTC journey via NTNP'ing beginning November 1. Any buddies I can link up with?

I'm 25, reside in TX. Looking for buddies to link up with and chat over the journey...

Hello there! Me and my DH are currently NTNP... more so not trying... and preventing 80% of the time lol... but in November, we are going to start trying! I am 24, live in CA.

Hello there! Me and my DH are currently NTNP... more so not trying... and preventing 80% of the time lol... but in November, we are going to start trying! I am 24, live in CA.

Perfect....Can't wait to move over to TTC with you. Will this be your first? It'll be my first, so I am a bit nervous.

Sorry. I am just looking at your signature line. I apologize greatly. :hugs:

Hey there! My DH and I have just decided to go on the NTNP path for a little while, but I think that by November, we'll definitely be in the TTC mode. I'm also in Texas and this will be our first (that's still so crazy to say!) Hope to chat with you more in the future!

Hey there! My DH and I have just decided to go on the NTNP path for a little while, but I think that by November, we'll definitely be in the TTC mode. I'm also in Texas and this will be our first (that's still so crazy to say!) Hope to chat with you more in the future!

Sure thing!!! Sounds great!!!! Best of luck to you. Hope we can all be in first tri together.

It is okay! I have good days and bad days. I am nervous because of my previous losses, but I have strong faith and know that it will be when it is the perfect time. It is out of my control. But yes, it will be our first baby! It is nerve wracking getting pregnant! So I am right there with you! It is very exciting though! I am finishing up nursing school, so we are waiting until I would deliver after I graduate to actually start "trying". So that will be november. DH wants a baby so badly. I cannot wait to see him as a daddy :)

It is okay! I have good days and bad days. I am nervous because of my previous losses, but I have strong faith and know that it will be when it is the perfect time. It is out of my control. But yes, it will be our first baby! It is nerve wracking getting pregnant! So I am right there with you! It is very exciting though! I am finishing up nursing school, so we are waiting until I would deliver after I graduate to actually start "trying". So that will be november. DH wants a baby so badly. I cannot wait to see him as a daddy :)

That is awesome that DH is excited. My husband is excited by isn't over the top at the moment. Guess it's just a guy thing. He'll be happy when the test show a BFP. Until then, it's like keeping life in motion. Congrats on the upcoming graduation. That is awesome!!!! TTC can get a little frustrating over time. I cannot wait to see a BFP lol. Don't know how I will react.

hi :)! I will be here to I have just started ntnp after ttc for 2 years!

Helloooo :wave:

I'll be TTC in November, around the 4th. I'm single, 28 and will be doing via AI. This will be my first.

Glad to be here with the rest of you :dust:

Hi girls. :) We're officially trying for #2, though AF is due on Tuesday, and we only decided yesterday to start properly TTC, so - when AF comes - my next cycle will be cycle number 1. :D

Hi ladies can I join you? We are ttc baby number 4!!! as of now! Very excited to add to our brood :) we have 3 girls:) 6,4 and very nearly 2.:wave:

I'm in between NTNP and ttc. Im not charting or temping or using OPKs but relying solely on signs from my body to determine when I ovulate. I actually just passed ovulation, I'm pretty sure it was the 4th so I'm 2pdo and did the BD the day before and day of ovulation so I'm hoping for #2 this month!

I have everything crossed for you Leanna xxx

I am now on about cd11 of a 25ish day cycle so I'm thinking I will ovulate this weekend..does that sound right? Anyway dh and I are 'penciled in'. LOL for tonight and the next 4 nights!! Fingers crossed :happydance: then the dreaded 2ww we might need each other then :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->