Seeking NTNP/TTC buddies for November 2013

Well I gave in and tested tonight, 9dpo and nothing so far. I only held my pee for 2 and a half hours. I did notice a line but it was colorless and showed up 11 minutes after testing so I'm pretty sure I peed an indent. :/

I just want my positive already! What's the point of feeling pregnant and sick without the joy of knowing what its all for. I'm so frustrated tonight. Time is going too slow.

:hugs: don't panic yet like I said with my second I didn't get a bfp until af was 3 days late!! How long are your cycles? How many days til af is due? Can you post a pic so we can analyse your indent? Xxxxx

I appear to have gone off tea (!!!) very likely I'm just getting my hopes up but this is a sign for me as I have not been able to drink tea until like 20 weeks!! Usually I drink a lot of tea. Also my eldest said something to me this morning, I asked her if she would like another sister or a brother and she said ' I would like a brother this one might be a brother' !!!!! Obviously she doesn't know we are ttc and I am a firm believer that children are very perceptive and can sense things. Maybe she senses I am pregnant!? Any way again I'm prob wishful thinking :haha: think I'm gonna start testing on Tuesday so 9dpoish xx

Well I gave in and tested tonight, 9dpo and nothing so far. I only held my pee for 2 and a half hours. I did notice a line but it was colorless and showed up 11 minutes after testing so I'm pretty sure I peed an indent. :/

I just want my positive already! What's the point of feeling pregnant and sick without the joy of knowing what its all for. I'm so frustrated tonight. Time is going too slow.

:hugs: don't panic yet like I said with my second I didn't get a bfp until af was 3 days late!! How long are your cycles? How many days til af is due? Can you post a pic so we can analyse your indent? Xxxxx

My cycles are usually 32 days and AF is due in 6 days but I'm usually off by a day or two because my cycles range from 31-33 days. I threw the test out, but will be testing tomorrow.

BFP this morning!!!! I guess NT/NP worked faster than I thought:happydance::baby:

Attachments

• IMG_20131114_103534_395.jpg
    IMG_20131114_103534_395.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Good news! I decided to test again for the hell of it! It don't show up until literally 10 minutes after I dropped the pee in it, but I have a faint pink line. My husband made me retest with the same urine and another faint line 10 minutes later! I only held my pee for four hours so I will be testing in the morning too. I took pictures of the first test. Going to try to attach them but not sure if I will be able to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
The first picture I posted was about 3 minutes after I took the test. This one is exactly 10 minutes after!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Messed up and posted the same thing twice. the first two images are 10 minutes after. Compared to the picture at 3 minutes after I see a big difference. Looks hard to see in the picture to me, but it's there. Does anyone tweak?

I will post the third and FINAL picture in a minute then I promise I won't mess up again lol
I'm rather shocked right now.

3 minute after test, looks like an indent at this point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Looking good, Leanna!! :thumbup: FMU today? :)

Yes I tested when I first woke up today but it was still faint. I have a few more tests so I will probably test again in a few days. Do you think I should call my doctor anyways to set up an appointment? They will make me wait two weeks to be seen. I just don't want to seem crazy lol

Oh that def looks like a bfp to me!!! Congrats! This is defo a lucky thread! I usually wait until about 8/9 weeks pg to book the midwife. Doctors won't retest here. My big load of hpts arrived today! And I can't wait til next week to get peeing on them lol:haha: keep us updated with your line progress tests Leanna we love a good bfp :-D

Have fun peeing on all your sticks hansie! FX this definitely must be a lucky thread. On another note, my husband swears he knew I was pregnant due to my mood swings!! Lol poor guy.

Have fun peeing on all your sticks hansie! FX this definitely must be a lucky thread. On another note, my husband swears he knew I was pregnant due to my mood swings!! Lol poor guy.

Fingers crossed for me then cos I have been a total cow tonight LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->