Seeking September '09 Babies!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Anyone trying for a September baby? Add your name to my list!

jaccib :witch: arrived
sarah1989 :witch: arrived
twinkle ? late? testing?
jodi_19 :bfp: CONGRATS!
Forever 3 :bfp: CONGRATS!
MommyMichele :witch: arrived
goldenwonder :witch: arrived
NewYearNewMe :witch: Due: January 11th
wantingmore PAOS Jan 13th
msangie11 POAS January 13th
Wallie :witch: arrived
morayo :bfp:
Irish_eyes :witch: Due: January 15th
Sam86 :witch: Due: January 15th
CHILLbilly POAS the 16th
Cracker :bfp:
Vanessa1004 POAS the 17th
GLD POAS the 18th

Anyone care to join me? Keep me updated as to how things are going with you this month!

I will update our list as much as I can.

ooh - can I join. Am on CD 2. :witch:due on Jan 10th. Have V short cycles (like 23-24 days). Heres hoping. Me and OH already going for it. As I ave no idea when i O. we thought better blitz it to be sure!!! :rofl::blush:

could be it for me too.. AF due around the 15th of jan. xx

hmmn me too wich due 14th jan 09

How are we doing ladies?

I know I am getting fertile! At least my mucus says so! Had a bit of EWCM yesterday, and DTD! LOL you girls would have laughed at me for playing with the EWCM. Had to make sure it was the good stuff!

Can I join here too!
Testing 17th Jan (depending on cycle)
Good luck ladies for that :bfp:

Yes please!

:witch: due 7th Jan

Christmas :dust: to all!

Ladies how are we doing?

Some of us O'd
Some of are O'ing
Some of us are still waiting

Where are you??? I'm in fertile phase now!

i am due to ovulate in a few days :D yaaay!!
we bd'd the night before last, i used one of my ovulation tests today - negative.
Gonna get BDing now for the next few nights. fingers crossed for us all!!!

xxx

Count me in too. She's due 17 January but here's to hoping she never shows! Good luck to all of you in getting your BFP's!

Good to hear you are 'busy' Sam! LOL We are too, supposed to O within 48 hours I think. Had some pinching today on the left side, never have pinching there which makes me wonder AGAIN if I only have one functioning tube/ovary. DTD yesterday and will do so again everyday next few days! My poor hubby!

Where are you ladies at? How are we doing?

I'm still fertile, I think. CP is still way up and I'm kinda crampy there. DTD last night. I supposedly O'd Christmas Day, so that's one special egg!

Me too my AF is due Jan 8th.

Fingers crossed and babydust.

due to o in about 48 hrs too., having some pinching on the left side of mt belly button too and some back pain.

I feel sick....my BB'S are sore too!!!! Tempted to go out n get a superdrug test this afternoon! Some one talk me out of it plzzzzzzzzze!!:rofl:

Prob a bit early to test hun. I don't think you get enough hormone to register a :bfp: until after implantation which can take up to a week after ov.
Hold out if you can...

:hugs:

I'd say do a cheap test 10 dpo just to get it out of your system but there is always the chance of a BFN at this time.

Who is testing when?

Hi ladies Ovulating as we speak, AF due 7th Jan can you add me plaese, Love the thread!!!

Added and updated!

Next week, I want to have everyone's test dates please! I know there is another thread on it but I want one that's a little more personal.

Please keep this bumped up ladies! I wanna see that list grow! WITH BFP'S!!!!!!

I've had some pinchin on my right side and thats a AF sign for me but there is no way she is coming now. My CP is way up there and has nearly blended with my vag wall and my cm just picked up.

Does anyone get a popping like feeling right before AF? I think it's my cervix dropping when it happens or my CM has increased again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->