Seeking September '09 Babies!

OMG I feel so ignorant!! My body gives me no signs of ov, af or anything else!! Getting to grips with cm (!) but cp is still a mystery to me!!

I tried to symptom spot a couple of months ago but just worked out I would make any part of my body feel something if I concentrated hard enough!!

Not sure if I will test early or just wait for :witch: day. I ov late (day 18 of 29 day cycle) so not sure even frer would show me anything but the dreaded :bfn:

COME ON EGGYS - FIND A NICE SOFT PLACE TO SPEND THE NEXT 9 MONTHS!!

:hugs:

Mrs.G RELAX hun, go take a bubble bath. I'm only one day ahead of you, can't belive it went that quick.

I think we are all almost in the waiting game.

Hi MommyMichele

May I join your thread - :witch: due 11 January

so I am ovulating right now :happydance:

looking forward to two weeks of hell with 2ww.:rofl:

Good Luck Ladies x x x

Let's catch those eggs ladies!!!!!! I do not like seeing all those witches on the front page!

Af is due January 6th for me!! We have been trying for 9 months now, and for some reason I just have a very good feeling for this month!!

Updated!

Oh my. Dinner is not sitting well with me tonight.

Hi all

Sorry I have been awol this past few days (well a week to be precise)..- have been on holiday and have not been able to find a working internet line - aghhh!!

Anyway _ am here now. How you all doing? I think I am on cd 12 or 13 with 24 day cycles. So should have od in theory, but am taking no chances and have been bding at every pos op. Poor dh - he is worn out bless him lol!!!

Now got to sit tight and wait- am almost looking forwaed to getting back to work. At least a distraction??

Hi Mommymichele, am back TTC again, not sure when:witch: is due but ad like to join you please.

Ladies I have a confession.....

Have had a REALLY annoying cough for a couple of weeks and taken nothing. Finally gave in today and went to chemist. They tried to give me some really potent looking stuff with all sorts of things in so I said please could I have something safe for pregnancy and she asked if I was pregnant and I told a BIG FAT LIE and said yes......just.....

Well it might be true... and I didn't want to take something that would be dangerous in tww and I felt an idiot saying no I'm not pg but I don't want to risk it just in case...!

Am I a bad person?? Will storky punish me??

:blush:

lol, no! Better to look out right?

I would like to be added to the list but am due for witch between January 8th and 13th. I know I will not be able to wait to test so will start testing on the 8th.

Hope we all get sticky ones and have beautiful September babies!!

hey mrs g i would do the same thing if i were in ur shoes and storck would be proud of u after all ure already taking the lo into consideration.

No Mrs. G to both questions! I've been under some stress lately, didn't mean for that to come off as if I was cross.

Do you guys have like a menthol chest rub over there? I know that helps me. I'll use that and make a hot cup of earl grey tea and snuggle under a blanket. Rest and plenty of fluids.

As for my update today, I 'wet' my undies, kinda. Major creamy CM.

Ladies I have a confession.....

Have had a REALLY annoying cough for a couple of weeks and taken nothing. Finally gave in today and went to chemist. They tried to give me some really potent looking stuff with all sorts of things in so I said please could I have something safe for pregnancy and she asked if I was pregnant and I told a BIG FAT LIE and said yes......just.....

Well it might be true... and I didn't want to take something that would be dangerous in tww and I felt an idiot saying no I'm not pg but I don't want to risk it just in case...!

Am I a bad person?? Will storky punish me??

:blush:

I would TOTALLY do the same thing--and, no, you're not a bad person, you're a great one, because you love your kiddo-to-be so much you're protecting him or her before he or she is even born! :hugs:

Well I'll be testing if not come on, on 13th January. Can you add me to the list please?

Please can you amend my testing date to 13th Jan as I ovulated late. FF has confirmed that I am 3 DPO today. Thanks :)

Great idea ladies! Give me your POAS dates cause I hate seeing all those witches up there! I don't like her!

List has been updated!

Happy 2009 to all the lovely ladies here!!!
Bring on the sticky beans!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"