Seeking September '09 Babies!

Well my POAS date is Jan the 9th, if i ho;d out that long, 7dpo today and dying to POAS already, i hate the 2ww:hissy:

:hugs:

I just realized that my POAS date may be later than Jan 17th, because we are going away to visit my parents from Jan 12th-19th and they don't know we're TTC so I'm not sure I can test while I'm there. Not only do I not want to have to have the conversation about TTC because they see me with a test or something, I don't want to deal with the emotions of testing while I'm there because if I get a BFN I'll be too sad to keep it to myself. And if I get a BFP, (I mean when I get my BFP!) I will be too excited to keep it to myself, but I don't want to tell anyone right away, because last time I got a BFP, I lost it six days later, so I guess that means I won't be testing until the 20th unless AF shows up before that. :(

Symptom spotting update from the woman who is rubbish at symptom spotting! :blush:

creamy cm
a spot
and that's it...

????

Was supposed to test today but got no tests :dohh:

Have to wait till tomorrow now....don't feel as if :witch: is about to make an appearance but then I don't feel to hopeful of a :bfp: either!!!!

Got sore BB's which normally disappear before :witch: so don't know if that means anything. Feel worn out and always hungry so have to wait and see tomorrow....let you know

Jacci xx

Hi there....please add my test date......

CHILLbilly :test: on jan 16th

I don't like seeing those witches either..hehe

Was supposed to test today but got no tests :dohh:

Have to wait till tomorrow now....don't feel as if :witch: is about to make an appearance but then I don't feel to hopeful of a :bfp: either!!!!

Got sore BB's which normally disappear before :witch: so don't know if that means anything. Feel worn out and always hungry so have to wait and see tomorrow....let you know

Jacci xx

That must be a nightmare, is there any way you can get your hands on one

List has been updated!

Need test dates from sarah1989, Mrs G, goldenwonder, NewYearNewMe, morayo, Irish_eyes, Sam86, and Cracker!

How is every one feeling?

I had a very strong OP stick......so I figure I am ovulating or very close to it......
I am :sex: every other day...or 36 hours..depends on work scheduals!!!
Not in 2ww yet.......

Well I tested......:bfn: but still no sign of :witch:

Will try again at the end of the week if she's not shown up.

Seems like I will just have to get used to this now.......after 3 m/c's (2 in 1997/8 and 1 in Aug 08)....might have to give up just feel like it's all against me now!!

Sorry on a bit of a downer now :cry:

Aw jaccib- chin up..........some girls don't get their :bfp: until 15 or 16 dpo.

i dont know your history but don't give up......talk to your Dr. ( as 3 mc is the number where they do testing)

I hope it all works out for you!!!!!!!

Just checking in to say there's no need to update my poas date unfortunately, :witch: got me today, 2 days early....:hissy:

Thanks for all your company this month ladies, lots of luck to you all.

jaccib, you are still in the game till the :witch: shows up hun!

Chillbilly, get off the computer lol!

MrsG, sorry she got you early, I hope your next cycle is better for you, good luck.

Hubby is going to get me a cheapie test here in a minute, so we'll see what happens. I hate the cheapie tests but he won't get me a FRER. Oh well.

MY OH had an emergency and had to drive an hour. Said he'll be home in a few hours.....

I AM NOT HAPPY...but its a family emergency so what can i do....but take him by force when he gets home.
i already told him ,tommorrow is too late.....IT has to be tonight..and even then who knows if its not late.
i would type out all the swear words I yelled after he left.
Every month "something" gets in our way...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
not a happy girl right now......
oh ya...my un-neutered male dog has been whining non stop for 3 days now due to the dog in heat down the road...
funtimes

Hi MommyMichele, My test date is today lol. Did a cheapie test this morning with FMU (13dpo) and it was a :bfn: :cry: but still no sign or feeling from AF. Will be testing again in a few days.

Symptom Watching:
- restless nights
- extremely tired (and sleeping in later than usual)
- sore bb's
- sensitive nipples (yesterday and today)
- really sore teeth & bleeding gums *which until today did not know was a symptom*
- peeing alot more, (tmi) usually only go 3 maybe 4 times a day, now is 6 or 7.

Note: Not sure if this is important, but the animals (1 cat & 1 dog) have been spending alot of extra time around me the last two days. Today, when I came home, as soon as I walked in the door, our dog would not leave me alone, was all over me lol :rofl: rather a funny sight as she NEVER does that; rarely ever comes near me. Any ideas??

Good Luck Everyone On Your :bfp:!!
:hug:

I am new to this site, and I too am hoping for a September 09 baby....actually, just hoping for a 2009 baby! AF is due to arrive around the 12th or 13th of Jan. I pray she is a no show... Please add me to your list. Thx.

I am new to this site, and I too am hoping for a September 09 baby....actually, just hoping for a 2009 baby! AF is due to arrive around the 12th or 13th of Jan. I pray she is a no show... Please add me to your list. Thx.

Welcome to BnB! The ladies here are great, hope you enjoy your stay!!

sarah---those symtpoms sound really good...
don't be disappointed if your still getting negatives though as some girls don't get their :bfp: til a few days past AF due....

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CHILLBilly:
sarah---those symtpoms sound really good...
don't be disappointed if your still getting negatives though as some girls don't get their til a few days past AF due....

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to stay strong, as I know it is not over until :witch: shows her face. Its just so hard to stay positive right now as this is our 9th cycle trying and we have had no luck! Hopefully we will get our chance soon.
Good Luck When You Test Hun!

LIST UPDATED!

Sarah, you and I are in the same boat! Took a cheapy test today 11 dpo and BFN. I am super exhausted, can go to sleep really fast, but staying asleep is an issue. Peeing more, headaches, teeth hurt, and bloated to beat hell. My female dog is doing the same thing, she puts her head on my tummy a lot lately.

Chillbilly, you better jump him when he gets home! I'd tie him to the bed if you need to!

GLD and wantingmore, welcome to my little thread! Keep me updated on how you are feeling and what not.

Let's catch those eggies ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->