Seems too early but sick already...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Sakura-chan, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Well-Known Member

I am 4 weeks, 5 days pregnant today and have been nauseous on and off for most of this week, with it been fairly constant the last two days- I wake up feeling sick and feel sick pretty much all day.

And today, massive tiredness has kicked in and so I tried to have a nap but couldn`t cos I was feeling too sick.

I am keeping food down fine- in fact when I am eating is one of the few times I don`t feel so sick.

It seems a little early for these symptoms to be appearing? I am seeing the doctor for the first time next Tuesday and it has been over a week since my first BFP (took another yesterday and it was so much brighter than the control line so HCG levels must still be fine)...

I just felt like i needed to get this off my chest. I feel like crap! I am hoping though that this is a sign that bub is healthy...

2. Jemz3741

Jemz3741 2 girls and a boy <3

Im sure everything is fine, sickness and nausea is different for everyone, some get it all through the pregnancy and some just at the beginning. Im sure your baby is just reminding you that they are there. Congrats on ur BFP x

3. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

I was feeling sick on and off from when i found out 3+2.
    It went away, i hit 6 weeks its hit me hard really hard :(

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

i have been feeling sick and been sick a couple of mornings and im only 4 weeks, hoping it is a good sign! xx