self-cleansing TMI

T

turbo_mom

I haven't taken anything or eaten anything to cause such watery stool sorry TMI... it's like my body has decided to self clean itself and it's not finished yet. I'll be back in the washroom in 20 minutes. And it's not like diahrrea it's just like water....

Anyone else had this happen?? i'm totally weirded and grossed out!!!:blush:

omfg this is rediculous.... just when I think i'm done it keeps coming :( tummy is feeling crampy still. I might as well set up my laptop in there LOL I just can't figure out why my body is doing this?? oh well hopefuly it will be all over soon

It sounds like a bug hun, drink fluids and if possible get some hydration sachets into you :hugs:

hey thanks for your reply...I know it's a pretty gross subject to talk about LOL
My tummy was feeling sooo crappy. It felt like someone had my insides and was twisting them. I had cramping from right under my ribs down to the bottom.
I managed to fall asleep on my bed with Angelynn and slept for two hours. Tummy is feeling a little better now but I still have headache from earlier.
I think i caught something yucky or maybe the hot dogs I ate yesterday were no good. I don't know either way I hope i'm feeling better tomorrow.
:)

the headache could be because you're a little hydrated so get some more water into you, hope you're better soon hun :hugs:

Have you been suffering from constipation? as I suffer badly sometimes, when I get stressed I have problems, as the bowel is linked to stress. If you hold it or are constipated, you can get this water.. but im not sure why exactly.

Or as Mamafy said, it could just be a bug.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like you may have a bug. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

hey thanks for your reply...I know it's a pretty gross subject to talk about LOL
My tummy was feeling sooo crappy. It felt like someone had my insides and was twisting them. I had cramping from right under my ribs down to the bottom.
I managed to fall asleep on my bed with Angelynn and slept for two hours. Tummy is feeling a little better now but I still have headache from earlier.
I think i caught something yucky or maybe the hot dogs I ate yesterday were no good. I don't know either way I hope i'm feeling better tomorrow.

Were they Maple Leaf hotdogs? There's been a recall on Maple Leaf products for some reason

I haven't taken anything or eaten anything to cause such watery stool sorry TMI... it's like my body has decided to self clean itself and it's not finished yet. I'll be back in the washroom in 20 minutes. And it's not like diahrrea it's just like water....

Anyone else had this happen?? i'm totally weirded and grossed out!!!:blush:

Yes girl,

This happen to me too.

I had a C-section right, and I thought that they did something wrong.

All this happened in the second week I came home from the hospital,
I was thinking all kinds of crazy things.

I also breast-feed, and my baby wasn't pooing for 2 days. I'm having watery like diarrhea at the same time, both of our gas smells smelt the same and I was thinking it was me not making her poo or this was happening because I was breast-feeding.

This watery like diarrhea process happen for about a week and a few days. I was worried. I lost mad weight, and felt it was a cleansing process too.

It's gone now.

Mello

I thought I was the only one. lol

Mello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g