Self indulgent day

shinona

Reaction score
Only 8 days to due date (although I'm sure I'll go late) so I'm treating myself to a self-indulgent day today. Ds at school, dd at nursery so I've been to the cinema and now having a manicure and pedicure. All by myself! Bliss. Anyone else got anything nice planned before due date? Xx

That sounds amazing!! It's my birthday on the 6th December and OH is treating me to some beauty treatments and a nice pregnancy massage so I'm looking forward to that :)

Hope you enjoyed your you time!

Tomorrow is my due date and while my daughter was at MMO this morning I went and sat in Starbucks with a white chocolate mocha. After that I got a mani-pedi :). I never get those except special occasions like birthday or Christmas. Tonight my friend offered to watch my daughter so me and hubby and are eating out and seeing a movie! What a fun day! :D
Tomorrow I plan to have a little due date party at home with yummy finger foods and treats and we will watch out local NFL team play. Just hubby and me really as it will be after daughters bedtime. I'm not planning on a having a baby on my due date. Why bother getting hopes up? I'd rather just relax and have fun. I was a week overdue with first daughter so kind of expect a repeat of that this time.

I'm thinking about going for a spa day 1-2 weeks before my C-section. I wanted to go and get a full leg wax anyway, so I don't have to worry about shaving for a while. Figure I might as well completely pamper myself while I'm at it. If my sister is in town around then, we might just make it a full on girl's day out. :) She lives in Colorado, while I'm in Oklahoma, so I don't get to see her very often.(Although it is at least more than I saw her when they were living in Hawaii!)

Awww, glad there are others getting to spoil themselves too! I like the idea of a due date party AllyTiel...might need to plan something nice for next Thursday...I'm also expecting baby to be late as my ds and dd were 11 and 12 days late.
Ashersmomma....definitely book a spa day, sounds lush!
Cjwn, I bet you feel a hundred times better after your "me time" xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->