Self pitty :(

Dionne

Reaction score
feeling mega sorry for myself

so let me take some timeto self pitty:cry:

i am working 7.30am untill 6pm then i will collect the kids from nursery take them home kris will have to sort them out then i am off to do a cleaning job 7 - 9pm
i am doing the cleaning job all week for some extra cash and to help my mum out, im am so tired Harley is teething up all night Dior is in a bed so she rules the roost and decides when her bed time is
i have not had a period for 2 months and its all came at once today :(

feel fat minging bloated and hungry:hissy:

ahhhhhhhh feel a bit better now, but working so much annd looking after the kids and missing the kids is starting to pee me off!!!!!!!!!!

might just leave kris, go on the social be better off then:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

im 22 i want to go out and do things that my other friends do :(

:hugs: week will soon be over & you'll have some extra pennies too!

An you have that chappy next to you to keep you awake ;)

:hugs: think with some of those extra pounds you should treat yourself to a facial or masage.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Aww hun what long days for you this week
like wobbs says you have the bloke next to you to keep you happy and us of course!!!

awwww thanks ladies i usually hate attention but those hugs are making me feel better :)

well i am despo for a new phone so i was working all this week to get myself one. but car went to the garage yesterdayn stearing rack has gone so the money i am getting is covering half of it :hissy:

and just found out that ford are selling Jag krisworks for ford at the jag site, so they wont have any where to go so he will be outof work soon

Oh no thats awful :-(

oh no Dionne that's terrible.

Have you checked out hot uk deals for phones, I just ordered one from littlewoods and with discount its £39.70, and is currently being sold in Argos for £79.99:happydance:

Life sure sucks, we just had to fork out £200 for new brakes for OH car and it had only passed its MOT 6 weeks b4 grrrr.

I hate how much cars cost, and living where we do you just can't manage without.

Hope things improve soon.

Ohhhh sweetheart!!!

i know what you mean about being 22 and doing what other 22 year olds do ... but then i look at maddie and think "nah" this is better :)

I hope things improve and keep your chin up hun

imi
xxx

caroline i hate cars too now :hissy:

we had it serviced 3 months ago new cam belt every thing channged with all the work mot new tax it was £520

and now this rahhhhhhhhhh

just glad my m8's OH is a mechanic and only charges us for parts plus £30 for labour as otherwise i dread to think how much it would cost.

I so wish we could win the lottery, but u do need to buy a ticket first!

Luck my step dad has tarted doin ours ...

his mate runs an MOT test centre too so we can get ours done for nout!

My step dad take our car to brum to do it though bless him

xxx

:hugs: When it rains it poors doesnt it.:hugs:

Thank God Its Friday! Hope things start looking up for you!:hugs:
https://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/tgif.jpg

:hugs: really sorry you're down hon, hope you get yourself a nice new phone with the cash you have left :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->