Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

just received my dalmation outfit and t-shirt from her they are fantastic and arrived very quickly:thumbup:

will defo be buying from her again:flower::flower:

Kitty1987 items arrived quikly and were lovely
And
Lauralora item is also lovely

thanks to all the girls i have got stuff from this week their stuff has been excellent in condition and received quickly well done to:

sarah0108
bloodbinds
scampie
smartie
sarthebear

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

thanks all :hugs:

Thanks to the girls i received stuff from today it all looks stunning and arrived within a week!!!

Thanks go to:
princessellie
Xsarahgrace
and last but not least Kerrie as her stuff was not only stunning but she added extra stuff to my parcel!!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Thanks again ladies!!!!:flower::flower::flower:

Jambobabe:flower: xx

Honey08 as a seller - coat and vests are perfect hun! Thank you!! All the clothes etc I've bought off you are in excellent condition!

Kaylynn040485 - Love the discovery dome it's like new not a mark on it at all arrived really quickly and packaged really well and she even sent the instructions which I definately needed lol

Thank you!

smartie
jem88
nikkip75
veganmum2be
mrsengland
emma1980
excellent sellers and lovely clean items thanks

moggiemay as seller, lovely, clean and well packaged item. Quick delivery too thanks :)

Laura--x as seller recieved items quick, in lovely clean condition thanks

Lauzie84
Jambobabe
playgirl666

All brill buyers.

Paid straight away.

V xxxxx

Thanks to all the buyers I bought from:
A big thanks to everyone I have bought off. Everything has been great, and in really good condition. I can't mem who everyone is because I have bought a lot off hear lately and deleted messages x

Sellers -

Floralaura - Outfit is gorgeous hun thank you so much and thanks for letting me know about it being returned to you and then reposting 1st class recorded delivery to get it to me quicker perfectly packaged as well!

ArcaneGirl - The combats are perfect hun thank you they match his little green army jumper perfectly :) Arrived really quickly as well!

Anna1982- Thank you so much for the Baby Walker hun, it's in perfect like new condition and was packaged really really well arrived quickly as well :) I've bought clothes and toys from Anna before and definately recommend her. Her clothes and toys are all like new!

Very big thanks to

*samsugar7

*lynne192

*Georgie90

*kaylynn040485

All brilliant sellers, items arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
thankyou! xx

Sellers :

Catstorey - toy arrived in great condition, very well wrapped :flower:

Carolyn_s - received photo album, no problems :flower:

buyers
lauzie84
mommy43
eeyore007
happygal

all fantastic buyers
ive deleted a few of my pm's so may have forgotten some people but everyone has been great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->