Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

littlemansmum as a buyer - quick payment & excellent communication - thanks hun x

emmad339 as a buyer excellent communication and quick payment recommended buyer / seller

saml1, danniemum2be and indy and lara as sellers. Lovely items, speedy delivery and great communication from all. Thanks very much Ladies x

Frankie as a seller - what a lovely lady! Really went out of her way to help me and posted really quickly - thank you hun - I have a very happy little boy :flower:xxx

JACEY as a seller, i bought her secondhand graco pushchair and have a hard time believing it isn't new, i mean it's just amazing. She went to a lot of trouble wrapping it to make sure safe in transit, it arrived really quickly and she kept me up to date at every stage. Fully recommended to all x

KK1981 as a seller, top arrived in fab condition and really quickly too, her comms were also fab x

I would like to thank all the lovelt ladies who have bought items of me to help me raise money for the hire of van still got a bit to go but hopefully if i sell the items listed i should make it lol

poppykat, glad the milk arrived safely xx
morayo am so happy tht you got the jeans really quick an glad you liked them xx
Eoz a mixture of items i hope you like them when they arrive i havent posted yet as i am goin to post office 2mora to post some documents xx
mommy43 i hope you like the mens tops xx
mummy0704 i hope the nail kit arrived safely i did really pack it up lol xx
kayleigh&bump i hope u like the sandals hun an have a fab hoilday xx
elmaxie am glad they arrived i nearly had to open the sealed packet to try an get them in package lol xxx

all the ladies were wonderfull to deal with an would recommend thks you xx

LeanneFox as a seller. Sling arrived really quickly, clean, well packaged and in great condition. Thank you :)

Mommy43 as a seller, great communication, items arrived quick and in excellant condition, thank-you xxx

Sovereign as a seller, gorgeous outfit and arrived quickly too..x

jeanettekaren as a buyer - immediate payment - thanks hun x

jenny_wren as a seller - gorgeous dress and quick delivery - many thanks :flower: xx

arcanegirl as seller - stroller excellent condition and speedy delivery - thanks

Jo1984

Dummies arrived safely yesterday, well packaged and really good p&p.

V xxx

Saml1 as a seller. Well packaged, dress was in a great condition and gorgeous. Very helpful too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->