littleblonde
sooz
toptrump
honey08
Laura--x

All great sellers

First time I've had to leave a negative review :(

Hazzabeanie.

Paid for something months ago, was due to be an xmas present for my niece. Didn't arrive,so I asked for a refund. She advised that she had something similar, so I agreed to take that instead. Nothing arrived and I had to go out and get something else for my niece. despite numerous PMs and a message left on her profile page she has not replied. Unable to claim back through paypal as it's exceeded the time period. Not very happy.

Hi All
I wondered if anybody has some advice as I'm not sure how to proceed if I have a problem with a seller?
I bought some clothes, and never received them. Contacted the seller and they were getting in touch with Royal Mail.
The seller recently paid into my Paypal and I assumed it was a refund but then I got a message saying she was actually trying to buy some clothes and had paid me by mistake. She now wants me to refund her the money and wait until she has received compensation from Royal Mail.
Should I refund the money and hope she refunds mine when she gets it from Royal Mail? I paid by gift so have no way to reclaim the money if she refuses to refund but I would have preferred her to offer a refund rather than receive one due to an error.
What should I do in this circumstance? Is there a protocol BnB have when there are problems between buyers and sellers?

Scampie and Levichips are 2 sellers I would like to recommend.
Items were in great condition, great price and arrived quickly :)

Had a very upsetting experience with Babyhussey.
I paid for items which never arrived. Received a refund which she then insisted was a mistake as she meant to pay another member. She wanted me to pay her again and then wait until she saw fit to reimburse me, although she has never actually offered to refund me.
As I have not done so she has called me a liar and a thief.
Buyers beware.

I would like to reccomend

As a seller - Babushka99, beautiful item excellent condition and great comms!
As buyers lauzie 84 & Twomummies, great comms& quick payment.

Thanks everyone.

xx

First time buying of this and will never again . I had fast replys from seller until the point when I had sent the money via paypal, now nearly a week later no reply to my messages as to when I will be getting my item but yet she has been on every day & listed more items for sale !!!! I also see from her publc comments a few people have had to chase things they have bought and deal with no replys also !!

Hmm.
Maybe try messaging her again?
I do think that is wrong,although she could be busy at least let you know as shes obv online to be able to list more things.

Up to you but i would state her username.Obv if you don't feel comfterble saying then don't.
I just think that the members not to be reccomended should also be stated:shrug:

great buyer - flu77bye
great communication

xSophieBx fantastic seller great communication and fast delivery even threw in a freebie!:happydance: thank you:flower:

i would like to know who the bad sellers are if honest as i would nto want to buy anything from someone who has been causing trouble at all...

i haev been reading comments about bad sellers and have noticed that some of them have bumped their threads. Does bump and baby nto have a policy for this is they are accepting payment from people and not sending items it basic theft really (maybe drastic but thats what i think)

First time buying of this and will never again . I had fast replys from seller until the point when I had sent the money via paypal, now nearly a week later no reply to my messages as to when I will be getting my item but yet she has been on every day & listed more items for sale !!!! I also see from her publc comments a few people have had to chase things they have bought and deal with no replys also !!

Oh hun - that's such a shame :-( There are some fantastic sellers on here and it's such a shame that your first experience of buying has put you off buying in the future as there are some really genuine people. When you paid via paypal, did you send it as a gift payment or a goods payment - if you paid as a goods payment then you will be able to file a dispute against the seller. Just keep a copy of the messages that you have sent and if you message her again, I think there is a way of tracking your message and getting a delivery report so you will be able to see if she has actually read the message - hope you get it sorted and to be honest I think you are perfectly within your rights to name and shame - feedback should work both ways - good luck hun :flower: xxxx

Hi Guys some good news!!!! :thumbup:

Fabulous Sellers, great communication and understood a novice at cloth

purple_haze
Aunty E
sarah0108​

Brilliant Buyers Thank you guys quick payments and response!!!!!

AndyyMay
LannieDuck
Hellymay83​

I`m in agreement :thumbup: I too would like to know who I should avoid buying from .... I have however always had a brilliant buying experience from Ladies on bnb so I`m sorry your having problems LaurGil.

I also wanted to ask for an opinion on something :thumbup:

I sell quite alot of stuff on bnb and always ask that the buyer informs me once the item has arrived safely :thumbup: Lots of Ladies do whilst some dont (I`m sure they just forget busy mummies and all that!) but I was wondering if anyone thought it would be cheeky if I actually asked buyers to leave feedback on here as to wether they are happy or not :shrug: I dont mind constructive critisim but I do always try to be the best seller I can be its just that most Ladies praise my goods in a PM when I would really like other possible buyers to know I`m a genuine seller iykwim (I have also noticed that alot of my buyers are return buyers which is always nice :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->