Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Want to recomment slf2010 as a seller, Ive bought a few things now and they have all come lovely and clean, and well packaged and coe very very quickly. She is lovely to deal with. Would defo buy from her again.

and also amy_1234 stuff arrived next day and all in as new condition.

Would like to recommend ellismum as a seller. Lovely lady to chat to and clothes were really nice. :thumbup:

I recommend the following as sellers
roxie78 & cherryglitter Both sent items that were just as described and great comms :thumbup: Thankyou both xx

And Buyer new_to_ttc Fab to chat to and fast payment, thank you for an easy and plesant transaction xx

Would like to reccomend k8y as a buyer, fast payment and lovely to speak to, many thanks xxx

Smokers Grrrrrrrrrr, even when you have given up the smoke can linger in fabrics and furniture for years! People who smoke or have in recent months should state so when selling stuff, why would some people be so inconsiderate to sell goods containing second hand smoke when i do my best too protect my child from the toxins it contains :growlmad:

I would like to recommend stiletto_sam, amie-leigh and indy and lara, lovely ladies and lovely items! :)

hi would like to recommend the following ladies as sellers

sausages
netty
Laura--x

lovely stuff ladies many thanks:hugs:

My apologises for not using this page before both as a seller and a buyer but I promise to do so in the future :thumbup:

Would recommend .....

As a seller .... Indyandlara and ellismum

Sarahwoo has lovely, clean things, nicely packaged and exactly as she describs :flower:

would recommend missy26 as a buyer VERY pleasant lady the twice ive dealt with her:thumbup::hugs:

Would like to recommend:

Vicyi
jakey1
Ilikecake

Fantastic sellers, really lovely items, friendly, great communication and delivered much quicker than I imagined! Thankyou lovelies! xx

Would like to recommend:

Vicyi
jakey1
Ilikecake

Fantastic sellers, really lovely items, friendly, great communication and delivered much quicker than I imagined! Thankyou lovelies! xx

Thank you hun - and thank you for paying so quickly and letting me know that it arrived safely :flower: x

I'd like to recommend - littleblonde and Gemie, both sent lovely items and fab condition :flower:

Would HIGHLY recommend leahsbabybump as a buyer

Bought a lovely cot bedding set from her, arrived exactly as described and WHAT A BARGAIN is all I can say ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->