• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

selling litaf seat to go

chichestermum

mummy of 2 :)
Reaction score
im selling our litaf seat to go (its this https://direct.asda.com/Litaf-Tafli-Seat-to-Go-Buggy-Hitch-Hiker/002657195,default,pd.html ) we bought it thinking our eldest would need it as she was still in the buggy up until a few weeks before i gave birth but she didnt want to use it and it ended up only going on 1 outing so its basically new!
It has everything that it came with, its back in its box and has all attachments etc
Looking for £25 for it. it weighs 6kgs (according to the website but if it was less id refund the difference) so it would cost a fair bit to post, £13 so it would be £38 posted. More than willing for you to pick it up if you live local
thanks x

ETA: my hermes courier will deliver it for £7 so thats a better deal! so it would be £32 posted x (again if it was cheaper when i book the delivery then i would refund the difference x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->