:-( Selling nappies on ebay I don't want to now :-(

sleeping bubs

1 son and 3 angels
Reaction score
I managed to persuade oh to let me buy some new nappies a while ago by saying I would sell my ebay cheepies as I couldn't get a good fit with the 2 mf inserts but everyone suggesting ll bamboo boasters could help I have a pack on order (they were out of stock!) for my ll but I really want to try them in my pocket nappies as I love the prints and can use them again when nxt baby comes along!!! Hoping they don't sell so I could try them out lol

Used nappy sales aren't allowed on ebay so make it really clear in the listing that they're used and hopefully ebay will cancel it for you :)

lol thanks rachel odd as there is loads of nappies on there used/preloved

does your info on them say pre loved? if yes then ask somebody to report them, that way they get taken off for you and you get to keep them ad tell OH you cant put them up again because your not allowed. xxx

Just remove them. The option is there to end the auction early if you go to the "Active" page (in your selling menu) and look at "More".

Why are they not allowed? I always see loads....

Why are they not allowed? I always see loads....

because they are pre loved, they dont allow it but people get around it by saying they are new in description and then they let you know theyre pre loved in the info bit xx

well they didn't sell :) and I missed my delivery of ll boasters :-( got to get them from post office tomorrow how many washes will it take before I can use them?? With the bamboo nappy I hand washed them a couple of times in hot water then put them in washing machine then washed them with the nappies do u think this will be enough?? Think I will have to order more as I have 10 ll nappies and 6 cheapies which I want to use them in!!

Good news.

With the boosters, I wouldn't bother prewashing as they're only to boost the nappies, not provide the main absorbency. Just wash them as you use them - if you do a rinse, then wash, then an extra rinse or two at the end, that counts as three or four 'washes' anyway, so use them a couple of times and they'll be nice and absorbent.

ETA - You can always use two at once until they're fully absorbent. They're only very thin anyway.

Thanks Rachel

Going to wash them tomorrow when pick them up as have to do a nappy wash as nappy bucket is full so will use them on Sunday can't wait hopefully my colourful cheapies will work again, Mckenzie loves those nappies he likes to choose which nappy he wants to wear lol

Also in the LL nappies do u know whether they would fit inside the nappy or do u think it is best to put between the nappy and wrap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->