Selling on Ebay

blinkybaby

Reaction score
I was just after some advice from ladies who have sold on Ebay.

I can't make up my mind what to do. I want to sell my LO's old clothes, but can't work out what will earn me more money. Should I sell it all at a car boot or do little bundles and sell on Ebay?

How much percentage of the total sale price goes on Ebay fees and Paypal fees would you say?

It's tempting to sell on Ebay because form the looks of it, the bundles often go for a fair amount. But you don't see how much of that actually goes to the seller.

Thank you :flower:

xx

I sold a pair of LOs little ugg boots the other day, £3+£2 p&p..

It cost me 45p to put on ebay, then ebay took 17p off me because they sold. Postage was £1.97 and paypal took 66p...

Not sure if that helps a bit.
Xx

So out of £3 you actually got to keep £1.97?

That does sound like a rather large percentage that gets taken off you in all honesty, you only get to keep just over half?

xx

So out of £3 you actually got to keep £1.97?

That does sound like a rather large percentage that gets taken off you in all honesty, you only get to keep just over half?

xx

Yeah it does take quite a lot, gumtree is free, netmums costs £2 advertisement, here is free, local ad, facebook selling pages? Just a few ideas. Much to say i wont be selling on ebay again. X

Thanks hun, maybe I'll put a small bundle on there and see what interest I get and what it goes for and then I'll go from there.xx

I've sold loads of Fran's old clothes by going on facebook's local selling pages. I take pictures of each item and put a price then link the album to the group x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->