sending parcel overseas - british forces?

C

cherryglitter

i'm sending something i sold on ebay to cyprus. the lady has said that i won't get charged overseas rates as it's a british forces address and something about BFPO?

does anyone know anything about whether she's right or not?

:flower:

https://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceFor/ServiceCommunity/BFPO/SendAParcel.htm

Page tells you about sending to BFPO addresses. Seems to say that the UK parcel force rates are used.

Yep thats right hun,BFPO addresses are charged at the british postal rate,or dependant on where you are sending might be free.xx

ETA:Cyprus you will be charged...there are restrictions on what you can send to a BFPO address though :) xx

it's two pairs of baby boys trousers. wouldn't weight too much. any idea on how much it would cost harveysmum?!xx

The website is down my lovely at the mo..but off the top of my head..if it weighs less than 500g and you can squash it down to a large letter size you should pay about £3 for it..I think,.xx

I got told same thing by someone when I posted a coat...they said as its a bfpo address it was same cost as normal inland but it wasn't :nope: ended up being approx 30 or 50p more...not a lot I know but still more than I charged for postage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->