sending stuff abroad question!

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am teamed with Tyff for the sweetie swap, and yesterday I went out and got her goodies. One of the things I got her is a pack of lemon sherberts which, now I think about it, look kinda like cocane/drugs of some kind hidden inside sweeties, lol.
When they xray the package and see powder inside, will they rip it all open and test it? This probably sounds barmy but I would hate for her not to get her package/ have it hugely tampered with. Are lemon sherberts probably not the best choice for sending abroad lol. I don't know what they do for packages these days, but I do watch border patrol on TV and they are always tearing people's stuff open to test it, which I do understand but I don't want them to ruin her sweets.

*mountain out of a mole hill much?*

they literally only stick a pin in it to test... besides it smells like sherbet not coke :rofl:

lmao! I didnt know coke had a smell! Haha ok thats not too bad then!
xxx

Um I dunno!!! You're probably stressing over nothing hun x

Lol i'm not stressed over it, I just didn't want her sweets to A) not arrive at all or B) be overly tampered with. I over think thing's too much to be honest, I have alway's been like that lol!!
xx

Send a sherbet fountain as well...that'll keep em occupied:thumbup:

lol mmmmmm! I used to love these! They never give you enough licorice though!
https://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/acatalog/sherbet_fountain.jpg

At school we used to snort it up so it would fizz out your nose and mouth hahaha!
stupid kids

Lol, bless you for even thinking about that. It wouldn't have even crossed my mind! xx

LOL my life has always been one big 'what if?''
:)
xx

Blah is right. They would probably have the trained border dogs sniff the package before they ripped it open. That would be my guess.

what if they swap your sherbet for cocaine and then you both get arrested? you could be framed.... maybe this thread is so you can refer back to it and say it was sherbet when you sent it..... cunning.... x

hahahahahaha!!!! That was so funny! Good plan!
You are like me... think into things alot. I like i like!

:hugs: Awww, so sweet! How did I miss this thread? :rofl:

It should be okay hun. Although if they do swap out cocaine for the sherbert, think we'd be able to request the same cell?

:muaha:

lol If a dog picked it out they can't just rip it open. They check the outer package for drug residue and they wouldn't find any. If they did check the powder they would take a small pin like tool into the package to withdraw a small amount for testing. I wouldn't worry though, they dogs won't mistake it for drugs :rofl:

They didn't do anything to my package of.. Dip Dab? or something along those lines.. that Anna sent me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->