Sensitive smell and sore nipples but not pregnant?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
For the passed 2 days I've had a sensitive smell which is not normal for me at all. I feel like I can smell everything!! Today I noticed my nipples are kinda sore. I know I'm not pregnant. I was just diagnosed with PCOS and I started Metformin a few days ago. I don't ovulate on my own and I take my BBT so I know that for sure.

So what could be the cause of this?

My guess is a change in hormones. I know that progesterone can cause pregnancy- like symptoms even when you're not pregnant as the body prepares to enter a certain part of its cycle. So I'd say hormones are probably behind the discomfort :flower:
But that's just my guess and I don't know much about metformin..

For the passed 2 days I've had a sensitive smell which is not normal for me at all. I feel like I can smell everything!! Today I noticed my nipples are kinda sore. I know I'm not pregnant. I was just diagnosed with PCOS and I started Metformin a few days ago. I don't ovulate on my own and I take my BBT so I know that for sure.

So what could be the cause of this?

I think some women are just more sensitive certain times during their cycle. A friend of mine gets pregnancy like symptoms at a certain time during her cycle. (Hot flashes, increased smell etc) it happens to her almost every month.

i get a really sensitive sense of smell before AF, so i guess it's hormone fluctuations?

i am going to go with change of hormones as well because i remember when i started my birthcontrol it gave me all kinds of pregnancy symptoms like cravings sore nipples and mood swings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->