• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sensor Monitors - Wireless Networks

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone have wireless & monitors switched on?

We have the sensor mat & monitors and every time we turn them on our connection goes and is interupted constantly whist on!

:hissy:

Kind of pissing me off!

If I am upstairs with the laptop and monitor on I lose connection as I do with the fan too :wacko: but downstairs I don't seem to get any intererence with the portable monitor part. So I have become accustomed to switching the fan off when upstairs, as I don't have the monitor on anymore of a night as Alfie is in with us, and if he is left in bed in the morning I switch the monitor on and have no intereference from downstairs? It has to do with the main unit/mat from what I am experiencing, but as I said, our fan interferes too?

Just to add, our wireless is downstairs! x

Ohhhhhhh.... could that be what's doing it to ours?

We've been blaming new neighbours cos ever since they moved in the signal has been bobbins. DH says I should go round and ask them to turn everything off! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->