Sensory presents

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
hi is anyone getting their little one anything sensory based? What are you getting if so? I'm considering a weighted blanket/lap band/shoulder band, stretchy band/sack, a tuff tray/stand/mats. Please share your sensory pressies :flower:

I don't know much about sensory toys other than small stocking filler types, like little things they can click and fiddle with, or stretch, or chew. My son has a wobble cushion at school which has helped with staying in his seat and I considered for at home for home work and meal times.

I was actually thinking of getting a swing chair for my son. But we are moving and won't have a place for it in the new house.

Attachments

• swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
That looks so so good have been looking at those kinds of seats on Pinterest, brilliant idea

We have a Tuff Spot and we get loads of use out of it, we got a stand for it (from Amazon) and a tent cover (from Imagido) so we can also use it as a play house.

We have a Gorilla Gym, we had to adjust it somewhat as our doors were too narrow for the fitting. My sons love it though, especially the swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->