Sepeartion anxiety ?

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Seth has always been really good about going to people for cuddles, even people he's never met before. Weve never had problems leaving him with a sitter when we've gone out until now.

He is being really clingy with me.. as long as I am in the room and he can see me, its fine, but as soon as he realises Im not there he SCREAMS! His grandad had him today, and I literally left the room to hang up my coat, he must have seen me walk out and had a proper paddy.

How should I handle it? Does he need to be left with other people so he gets used to it, or should I just have him with me all the time?

xxx

I have noticed Bren starting this a bit as well. I need to do some reading and see what to do. I know it is just a stage, and it does show a sign of their advancing and realizing that things still exist outside of their line of sight, but it is not easy!

No its not, it makes me feel like I shouldn't leave him because he'll get upset and also I don't want other people to have to put up with him when he's like that because he's not easy, nothing soothes him

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->