September 2014 mums to be :-)

Twinks

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I thought i'd start a thread (sorry if there is one already) for anyone due around September time :) I thought we could share our symptoms/ journeys with each other and have a good old gossip. If anyone would like to join me please comment :)

A bit about me... I'm 29 and oh is 33. I'm due on the 11th of Sept (approx) so lo#2 is currently 4 weeks and 5 days. I already have a ds and he's 19 months old.

My first doctor's appointment is this week and I will talk to them about HG as I suffered with severe morning sickness with my first and just want to feel prepared just in case!

Symtom wise I've been feeling a bit tired here and a tad bloated but no other symptoms at the min. Last time the sickness hit at 6 weeks.

Congrats to all other mummies to be :)

Hi!
It's nice to see a thread for September due dates! :) :) :)
According to my lmp my due date is sept 9, but I'm gonna lie this time and tell the doctors that my lmp was later so my due date is around sept 14th.
This is my number 3 and we are soooo excited! No real symptoms yet, so i feel great?
How are you feeling?

Hi there,

I'm actually going to the doctor today for my first appointment but according to my calculations, I'm exactly where you are - 4 weeks & 5 days, due 9/11.

My DH and I are both 35 and this is our first so I'm naturally feeling apprehensive BUT we're both very excited.

No real symptoms yet - just light cramping and some bloating.

Hi I am 25 and my dh is 26. This is our first pregnancy. i ovulated Dec 21 and got our bfp Jan 1. i am 4wks 3days. i had brownish drainage 7-12dpo and then yesterday it started back up. its only when i wipe and very scant at this time. i have a yearly appt with my obgyn schedule for Jan 22 so i figured i would just use that appt for our first prenatal. do you think that is ok or do i need to call them and let them know? I have a fear that if i call them and change it it will jinx the pregnancy. i know silly right?

May I join you?

I got my bfp unexpectedly this morning the pregnancy wasn't planned! OH doesn't know yet :/ I'm 24 and OH is 27 we already have a son who is 19 months

I'm due around September 16th if I've worked it out right :)

Hi ladies. I am 22 and oh is 23. Im aware we are young. My ds is almost 4 and dd is almost 3 and this is mine and oh 1st together. I got my bfp yesterday. I am due approximately sept 12. I am 4 weeks 4 days. So far not a whole lot of symptoms just bloated, slight cramping, slightly nauseated and rele tired and hungry haha

Come on over to the September stars in the pregnancy groups and discussing xx

Hi!
It's nice to see a thread for September due dates! :) :) :)
According to my lmp my due date is sept 9, but I'm gonna lie this time and tell the doctors that my lmp was later so my due date is around sept 14th.
This is my number 3 and we are soooo excited! No real symptoms yet, so i feel great?
How are you feeling?

Aww congrats on baby #3 and congrats to everyone that's posted too :) so lovely to see so many of us due around the same time :) Do u have boys or girls or both mom of 2 to be? I'm the same as you and have no pregnancy symptoms other than tiredness here and there and bloating- lots of bloating tonight lol!!

Thanks RasberryK for letting me know about a Sept group- shall pop over and join you all too :)

This is our #2, and we are staying team yellow this time.
We already have a 4 month old gorgeous boy. Who we ttc for 2 years for. This time we were ntnp and got caught 1st month. (Yay)
Symptoms so far are just the odd bouts of nausea in the morning, and "tingly boobs" lol
Happy and healthy 9 months people. Xxxxx

I have 2 girls but i don't know if i really really want a boy for the next one. We'll be happy with either one. And this time I'll try to not find out! :)

I am due September 10th ! After two losses, a full term horrible pregnancy with a baby boy who is now 13 months old, and being diagnosed with a cervical stenosis, I am pregnant again. It was definitely a surprise as we had only had one intimate night (a week!) before I ovulated. I have no symptoms other than a missed af and I luckily missed the tww that drives us all insane ! I am soo nervous but very excited :) Hoping this pregnancy goes much better than the previous ones !

Good luck Mom's to be :)

Hi everyone, mind if I join you?

I found out yesterday I am pregnant and I am delighted with the news. According to my LMP I'm due on 13-09-14 but won't know just yet, obviously! I'm Leah, mum to 3 year old Avia and now 4 weeks & 3 days with #2!

Was this pregnancy a surprise for anybody? My first 2 were surprises and this one was planned. I found planning and ttc very stressful

Hi all, I'm 30 and DH is 32. We both have birthdays before baby is due on 4th September. This is our first baby and while I'm excited, DH is less thrilled about giving up his freedom. We've been together 10 years, he hardly lived the life of a carefree bachelor. Grr!

I'm 5weeks 5 days preggers with no real obvious symptoms apart from sore boobs which I had even before AF was due.

This wasn't a surprise in that we were trying, BUT it was a surprise because I had zero symptoms..

This is our first and EDD is Sept 8th :D

FX for my sticky bean this time :)

Was this pregnancy a surprise for anybody? My first 2 were surprises and this one was planned. I found planning and ttc very stressful

Well

We were wtt til ds was 3 before ntnp, and we had a Christmas whoops. Never thought it could happen like that as we have never been that careful. I have irregular periods and short luteal phase so this is literally a miracle.
I just knew something was up/ different and got a positive from what I think was 8dpo.
Xx

Hi all, I'm 30 and DH is 32. We both have birthdays before baby is due on 4th September. This is our first baby and while I'm excited, DH is less thrilled about giving up his freedom. We've been together 10 years, he hardly lived the life of a carefree bachelor. Grr!

I'm 5weeks 5 days preggers with no real obvious symptoms apart from sore boobs which I had even before AF was due.

Men!
Dh has been odd since I said I got a line, were you ttc?
I'm 26 and dh 30, already have 1 and will hy been together 10 years in april, married 5 in May.
Xx

Men!
I'm 26 and dh 30, already have 1 and will hy been together 10 years in april, married 5 in May.
Xx[/QUOTE]

5 years after I originally brought the subject up, an engagement and wedding since then (all delay tactics by him) I finally persuaded him to let me stop taking BC in September, just after our one year wedding anniversary and start NTNP. We both thought it would take a good 6 months at least to catch so a bit shocked. Lol.

What age is your first?

I know it's still early days but does anyone have names picked out already?

We never had a boys name picked out with our first but had a girls name from about 10 weeks and we ended up having a daughter and using the name. As exciting as naming is, I'm not a huge fan of trawling through name books!

Men!
Xx

5 years after I originally brought the subject up, an engagement and wedding since then (all delay tactics by him) I finally persuaded him to let me stop taking BC in September, just after our one year wedding anniversary and start NTNP. We both thought it would take a good 6 months at least to catch so a bit shocked. Lol.

What age is your first?[/QUOTE]

I think about 3 months is average? He was 2 in september, it took from 1st week in aug to bfp between xmas and ny of ntnp to conceive and I didn't have a period for 11 of those weeks due to the pill.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->