September 2014 mums to be :-)

Hiya!

My name is Laura, I'm 26 already have a beautiful daughter with my OH, 32. We are due around 9th September according to my LMP.

Only found out due to missed AF. Got no symptoms has such yet!

X

Hiya!

My name is Laura, I'm 26 already have a beautiful daughter with my OH, 32. We are due around 9th September according to my LMP.

Only found out due to missed AF. Got no symptoms has such yet!

X

Congratulations Laura!

Hi everyone I'm 23. This is my first pregnancy. My husband and I started NTNP for the first time after my period in dec. due to work commitments and both of us being ill, we done 'it' once so i nearly passed out when I found I was expecting!! I have been lucky lol we thought it would take much longer!! I'm due 11 sept :)

Hi everyone I'm 23. This is my first pregnancy. My husband and I started NTNP for the first time after my period in dec. due to work commitments and both of us being we done 'it' once so i nearly passed out when I found I was expecting!! I have been lucky lol we thought it would take much longer!! I'm due 11 sept :)

Congratulations!

Glad to see this thread. Found out I was pregnant the day after Christmas. DH were just getting back on the horse after my second miscarriage in September. Now I'm due September 10, 2014, :) yay

Glad to see this thread. Found out I was pregnant the day after Christmas. DH were just getting back on the horse after my second miscarriage in September. Now I'm due September 10, 2014, :) yay
Congrats :)

Hi,

Me and DH are both 30, will be 31 when baby arrives, EDD around 2nd or 3rd September. We weren't ttc, we were trying to avoid ovulation, but we got caught out by a freak shorter than usual cycle! We have a little boy already who is 15 months on Friday.

Congratulations everyone! I'm due on 3rd September with baby number 2 :) No symptoms just yet really apart from being tired but I suppose that comes with having a toddler whilst pregnant!

I made a group in the 'Pregnancy groups and discussion area' called September Stars if anyone wants to join. There's a lot of us over there! :)

Congratulations everyone! I'm due on 3rd September with baby number 2 :) No symptoms just yet really apart from being tired but I suppose that comes with having a toddler whilst pregnant!

I made a group in the 'Pregnancy groups and discussion area' called September Stars if anyone wants to join. There's a lot of us over there! :)

Same due date as me, and same symptoms (or lack of!) We're supposed to be moving at the end of the month, but I'm too tired to do any sorting and packing, not good! I'll pop over to your group :)

Guess I'm leading the pack. Due September 1st. :) Congrats ladies.

Me! I'm due Sept 16th! Feeling pretty good so far, just a big time strong sniffer and constantly peeing and gassy lol. This is a rainbow baby for me so I'm cautiously excited. I will be much more at ease in a few weeks.

I'm due early September. I'm 24, this is our third. We lost our first. I had HELLP syndrome.

I'm so sorry about your first LO Ann. I had HELLP with my first pg too, although I was "lucky" that it hit at 28 weeks and DD had a 101 day nicu stay, and a lung removed, but she came home. I'm terrified in this pregnancy, do you mind me asking how your second pregnancy went?

September Stars thread is here for anyone wanting to join the big group x

Hi there! I'm 33 DH is 32. We have one boy together who is 4, a set of 5 yo twins, I have 4 girls from a previous relationship all teens n baby girl is 8. N e who so yes this is baby ....8. I can't believe I just wrote that lol. We both come from large families. Dh grandmother and grandfather had 17 children together (not trying to go near her record) and my grandmother has 6 altogether n my other grandmother they had 7.

This our last, we are hoping for a girl, due sept 25, 2014. Hoping to have a VBA3C , my Dr here is willing to do so. Praying for strength. Praying for a healthy and happy 40 wks. No symptoms really except for tiredness, greediness, tingly boobs n thats really it. over all....Mmm that's about it. Nice to meet everyone and happy and healthy 40 wks to all of u!!!! X

Hey ladies!! I got my :bfp: today at 13 dpo. This is my second pregnancy. Our DD was 4 years old in September. Believe it or not, we've been ttc since she was 9 months old- 4 years and 7 months. I've had numerous procedures and done 10 rounds of fertility meds in the last 2 years through my obgyn. I am supposed to see an RE on the 7th of February. Keeping my fingers crossed I won't need too! I'm a lot more nervous this time around that something is going to go wrong! My estimated due date is September 29th - My 30th birthday. Best gift ever :cloud9:

Hi everyone!

I'm 23 and this is my first pregnancy, so I hope all goes well! According to my LMP I'm currently due on September 16th. I got my BFP on January 7th. We weren't trying and we were even using protection so this is a big surprise to us! I'm very excited though!

Congrats to all!! So very excited for each of you!

Hi everyone!

I'm 23 and this is my first pregnancy, so I hope all goes well! According to my LMP I'm currently due on September 16th. I got my BFP on January 7th. We weren't trying and we were even using protection so this is a big surprise to us! I'm very excited though!

Congrats to all!! So very excited for each of you!

So far our due dates are tge same, we are 6 weeks today, I found out on 2nd.
Getting private scan probably 31st.
Xx

So far our due dates are tge same, we are 6 weeks today, I found out on 2nd.
Getting private scan probably 31st.
Xx

I was thinking yesterday how I'd be 6 weeks today! So many more to go..

Hope your scan goes well! I'm excited for my first one. I just don't know when it is yet. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->