September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

TTCSK that sounds so scary. If you’re dizzy please go in and get yourself checked out. Hugs.

Sarah - I’m sorry. It sounds like a chemical to me. Was the arrival of AF around when you expected or law/early? Hugs. It’s never easy no matter how early. And false positives are quite rare.

I'm not too sure as this cycle has been 73 days...

Right Sarah, I’m sorry. That makes it so tough. Is the bleeding still heavy for you?

Right Sarah, I’m sorry. That makes it so tough. Is the bleeding still heavy for you?

Yes, I'm sure it is AF. Test still negative this morning.

I'm bummed but one silver lining is that although his cycle was 73 days, other cycles have been 36 which could mean that I just missed one ovulation last cycle and ovulated again this cycle. We only dtd once around ovulation and it was 3 days before (if I base dates on a 14 lp).

Fingers crossed for next month :) think we are going to dtd every couple of days as I have such long cycles we can't sustain sex every other day! Not with a 3 year old tiring us out too! :sleep:

Test lighter today. Praying for a miracle.

Attachments

• IMG_8152.jpg
    IMG_8152.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 25
TTC74: Hang in there. HCG can fluctuate based off what you drank or the the pee stick itself. Sending many prayers you way for a sticky bean.

AFM: I'm still testing negative. So I'm moving over to the October board with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->