September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Morning lovelies! Still stuck in limbo; woke up at 2am with the worst heartburn and didn't get back off too sleep till 3.30am so tested just now however got negatives on a CB Digital and a boots own brand. :cry:

Bright red blood this morning, cramping and a negative test 😔

Moving on to October thread as im still waiting for AF or possibly ovulation.... Really stuck in limbo :wacko: this will be the longest cycle i have in all my life if FF isn't wrong in detecting my O. Just gonna enjoy :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:.

I'll POAS on Oct 3 (DH's bday) if AF never comes, she should be arriving today but without O detected i don't know. I won't be testing today due to a temp drop which could mean the :witch: is coming if i really O'ed this cycle.

Symptoms:

1. No bruises days leading to :af:
2. :holly: feel normal usually they're full and sensitive days before :af:
3. Weirdest cycle (annovulatory????) No thermal shift
4. Gassy
5. Lower back pain (tailbone)

Forgìve me for symptom spotting.

11 DPO! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 27
Thank you mdscpa and missmymmy xx I really tried not to get my hopes up when I saw that faint line but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Do you think it was a false positive or a chemical? Never had this happen before ��

I can't really give you an answer to that as i have never tested before AF is due or late. Never done any search about it. But hopefully the bleeding stops i read some women bleed and still have healthy pregnancy.

I can't really give you an answer to that as i have never tested before AF is due or late. Never done any search about it. But hopefully the bleeding stops i read some women bleed and still have healthy pregnancy.

Thank you, it doesn't seem to be stopping and actually seems heavier just like af. That and the negative test this morning makes me think chemical. At least it brings an end to my 73 day cycle. Xx

73???? i still have a long way to go and here i am crying at CD36 after FF removed my crosshairs. I have a not so regular cycle ranging from 23 to 35 with maximum 17lp but after our first baby was born i always have a period every month. I never temped nor track how long it is but its always from 18th to 22nd of the month until last month when it moved to 26th. So i am giving it a couple more days max Oct. 3rd for me to test.

Update:
My doctors appt got cancelled I'm thinking of maybe going to the hospital because something doesn't feel quite right. Thursday was super light pink blood which was strange for me because usually when I start my AF it's bright red. Yesterday morning AFwas brownish discharge by mid day it was SUPERheavy but there isn't any getting on my pad it's pouring out only when I pee this morning it's still doing the same. Last night I got so dizzy it scared me and I keep feeling light twinges in my left ovary. I'm probably going to go to the hospital this is all after getting a few pos preg test 😱

Thank you mdscpa and missmymmy xx I really tried not to get my hopes up when I saw that faint line but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Do you think it was a false positive or a chemical? Never had this happen before ��

I’m really sorry. They say false positives aren’t really a thing, if you read it within the time limit. That said, I don’t know what test your positive was on. For me, having had 2 chemicals, I would want to see a line on something on other than just an IC before I called it that.

Here is a pic of my horrible evaps from last night. I say evaps because I didn't see them before I went to sleep. And this morning I don't see anything on my new test. Maybe they picked up on the LH surge that brings on AF. :shrug: I haven't looked up wondfo evaps but this may be one since it looks weird irl. Ok, well, FX for some real bfps today..lol..Hugs everyone

Evil evaps

Attachments

• evaps 8 10 dpo.jpg
    evaps 8 10 dpo.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 11
TTCSK that sounds so scary. If you’re dizzy please go in and get yourself checked out. Hugs.

Sarah - I’m sorry. It sounds like a chemical to me. Was the arrival of AF around when you expected or law/early? Hugs. It’s never easy no matter how early. And false positives are quite rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->