September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Sorry AF showed TTSCK and CCPeace :hugs:

My temp hit the floor today and all tests I took don't have any lines on them. AF should be here next Friday I guess :shrug:

Its Friday so going to do things that put a smile on my face. I hope we get some more bfps in September. I'll probably wont be in the October testing group but geesh...as I look at my Calendar, I might not be back to ttc until December. Goodness. I feel I need the HSG done. My husband is doing his second semen anylasis on Monday. He is off of Clomid for now until they get his blood work back to see if it improved is estrogen level.

So, man, so much to wait and see about. Its been really lovely to have you all to chat with though. I'll stick around to watch some rainbow babies get made of course. :flower:

I'll be back later.

Sorry ttcsk and ccpeace :(

I think I see a faint line. Congrats missmummy!

Rach: Thank you! I hope it is a line. I'll see in the morning. I like your chart. I posted mine for you to peak at( and everyone else too...lol). I know pretty charts don't mean a thing without a bfp...but eh, we can still stare at them...hehehe:blush::dust:

Thanks! I think i look at my chart and others like 20 times a day like theyre going to change or something. Lol oh the joys and neuroticness of ttc!

Rach: Thank you! I hope it is a line. I'll see in the morning. I like your chart. I posted mine for you to peak at( and everyone else too...lol). I know pretty charts don't mean a thing without a bfp...but eh, we can still stare at them...hehehe:blush::dust:

Thanks! I think i look at my chart and others like 20 times a day like theyre going to change or something. Lol oh the joys and neuroticness of ttc!

lol I still look at my chart on occasions now
And you'll still look several times a day when you first get your bfp too, I think it took me at least a month to stop looking at least once a day :haha:

Sorry to those who got AF and congrats to those who got their bfps!

11 dpo here and bfn with fmu. I'm starting to get doubtful. How many of you have had negatives at 11 dpo that eventually turned out to be positive and when?

I hope this isn't TMI but this morning's cm is slightly watery with a mix of white globbiness. I don't know if that's impending AF or CM after implantation. I don't chart my temps so I don't have a lot to go on. I'm on progesterone so I do not know when I would expect AF this month. My cycles had been 24 days long, then I had my CP last month and now I'm on progesterone so I don't know when my "first missed day" would be. I'm feeling pretty doubtful at this point!

Sorry to those who got AF :( so crappy.

And I'm with you Rach and Pixie - I look at my chart multiple times a day hahaha.

MissMummy - I see that line!

Okay so I picked up a first response I think I can see a real faint line?

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1212.JPG
    IMG_1212.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 22
I've got my BFP :D

I see something faint on there but I don't like blue dye tests,
But see nothing on frer yet, maybe wait a few days and do another frer

I got the same faint line on CB plus test on FMU but I also got a clear + on frer later that same day with no hold but maybe slightly early for frer for you as I know everyone is different :)

Missmummy: I can see lines on both frer pics...faint but OMG let it be true. Those tests are pains to get lines on. I see the CBE but don't trust them. FX they get darker!!!

Icywin: Gosh, its hard to say about your cm. Everyone is so different. I say keep testing if you can. I don't give up till AF makes me. :blush:

massive hugs and thank you girls I'm in such limbo right now over the moon but so so scared it's not real. Feeling so emotional about receiving the support on here, feel like a right mellon! haha.
Really tired and queezy tonight with twingy pains in my left hand pelvic area. Took a digi but no surprise it was negative, especially as I had peed on so many sticks already :haha:
Going to do another digi tomorrow morning then hang off till Monday/Tuesday to retest.
I'm so excited you can see them!!

massive hugs and thank you girls I'm in such limbo right now over the moon but so so scared it's not real. Feeling so emotional about receiving the support on here, feel like a right mellon! haha.
Really tired and queezy tonight with twingy pains in my left hand pelvic area. Took a digi but no surprise it was negative, especially as I had peed on so many sticks already :haha:
Going to do another digi tomorrow morning then hang off till Monday/Tuesday to retest.
I'm so excited you can see them!!

I would advise you to save your digi until you get a line on the frer as digi are way less sensitive then most tests
The frer i used was 12.5 ml sensitivity
And the Digi are 50ml sensitivity I think
And they go on how much hcg you will have in your system

The clear blue digis are pretty sensitive. This was my FRER line with my loss when I got a positive digi. But there does need to be at least a maybe line.

Attachments

• 4199DE35-45F7-4667-9524-1B55A5B023D0.jpg
    4199DE35-45F7-4667-9524-1B55A5B023D0.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
curious: I'm sorry about your previous loss. But thank you for sharing the test. I've found frer's opk lines to dissapear if they were not too dark to begin with. And sadly I haven't had a positive frer since 09...lol

How are doing? I like your ticker. :D

Thanks Ftale! So far so good this time around. Just hanging in there until my scan. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi all, I'm new here - just joined! My husband and I are in our mid-late twenties and have been TTC our first on and off for a year and a bit - a total of about 11-12 cycles. We've never had any pregnancies or positives.

This is our first month back to trying after a two-month hiatus, and we didn't have much of a chance to try this month; we just tried twice - once on CD 10 and once on CD 16, but I am still trying to be hopeful even though I know that the chances are slim.

I think I am 6DPO today but I am not sure because I have never taken any OPKs. According to my Ovia app I should have ovulated around last Saturday or Sunday, so that is what I am 'calculating' off of.

I took a cheapie today and even though a) I know it's way too early and that b) the cheapies are not the most sensitive. Still... I felt so discouraged when I saw that one single line. I felt like I was spiraling into a funnel of negativity; like there was no way that it would change from the negative that I was seeing into a positive by the time AF is due, because I've always had negatives. I know I probably seem melodramatic. I always told myself that I would try to take TTC as it comes, but it's easier said than done!

I plan to test again towards Wednesday or Thursday... My husband and I are going away for Canadian Thanksgiving to a cottage with our families and I would LOVE for us to be able to surprise them with good news. We shall see what happens!

Baby dust,

Little Miller

Welcome little miller. You may want to hop on over to the October thread since sept is almost over and not as much activity! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->