September 2021 due date babies!!!

@wantingagirl its crazy how the rules change for each hospital. Like so many trusts have stopped home births again - thankfully mine havent but it’s another reason I’d like baby to come sooner rather than later before they feel they need to

Was convinced baby was gonna come last night. Insane pains and really restless and all that.

Today - nowt. Normal. Guess not then hahahaha

@Bittersweet is there an option of you going home now? Since even if you have the baby early it’ll be okay now? Then you could still have a home birth! I’m not sure if there are other risks or anything with cervix tunneling though as I don’t know much about it. But if they had you in bed rest so you wouldn’t go early, but now you are in a safe timeline maybe they would let yoy
I’m at home anyway hun.
No we have blood group issues and group b strep so il need to be in for a few days for baby to get treatment.
Went for another tiny walk with my son as he wanted to go see the sheep and omg intensive pains on lower bump like horrendous

hoovering and mopping now cause I just need to lol

@MadamRose youre defo gonna go in the next few days

@wantingagirl its crazy how the rules change for each hospital. Like so many trusts have stopped home births again - thankfully mine havent but it’s another reason I’d like baby to come sooner rather than later before they feel they need to

oh I know it’s so crazy isn’t it and I really hope it happens for you soon to avoid a hospital stay. I take my hat off to you for having a home birth <3

breaking your waters and a 37 week induction seems like such a normal thing here although it would prob be 38 if I hadn’t been here so long think another week for me and my kids would be torture.

@Bittersweet I hope you are right!

@LoneWanderer uhh how annoying. If you go before your section date will you try for vaginal delivery or still have a section?

@wantingagirl if I have to go to the hospital I’ll be discharging us basically straight away I won’t be staying there.

I was thinking if anyone’s up for it we should really setup a fb group or WhatsApp so we can keep in contact unless this thread continues you can all help me stay sane snd tell me all the reasons why I shouldn’t be broody again after this :haha:

I was thinking if anyone’s up for it we should really setup a fb group or WhatsApp so we can keep in contact unless this thread continues you can all help me stay sane snd tell me all the reasons why I shouldn’t be broody again after this :haha:
Super idea :) I set up a Facebook group for my September birth group with DD2- we still share updates etc now!

I’d be up for this! Though we know each other anyway haha but I think that would be good!

@LoneWanderer uhh how annoying. If you go before your section date will you try for vaginal delivery or still have a section?

Oh good lord no, this baby is being chopped out of me no matter what, even if I have to do it myself :rofl:

I. Do. Not. Birth. ;)

Nah seriously though I was well up for labour with #1, grand plans of a calm water birth and all that. But when that went out the window (if induction had worked it would have been epidural and monitoring) I said bollocks to induction, get me the section.

And then I kept toying with the VBAC idea for this one, just to avoid the shitty recovery - section scar plus newborn plus toddler sounds like hell. But I am fairly sure my pelvis would actually split in two if I tried to part my legs, and I can't face going any later than 39 weeks because this child is off-the-charts massive, and within a couple of hours of hitting the hospital I wanna be holding a baby.

Yo ho yo ho, it's the section life for me. (Darn it, no pirate emojis)

@Bittersweet i was group b strep positive with my son! But didn’t get to the hospital in time and he came too quickly for any antibiotics beforehand! Thank goodness he was just fine though, but we did have to stay an extra day so they could make sure.

Anyone want a toddler? Will happily post him wherever, the further the better. ;) He's found the secret 'noisy toy' box while I was sorting out, and now every single thing that can beep, whistle, hum, bang or sing is scattered around the living room and going off at once(!)

The ladies from the Oct Nov group have a Facebook page?

Earliest I got a sweep was 38 weeks because baby was so low I felt and prob looked like I was walking with a bowling ball between my legs!

@wantingagirl I think @atx614 meant the comment about getting home to you? I was going to ask the same thing?

@Bittersweet would the Drs just let u carry on now at this gestation? If so I hope it's something starting for you!

I'm sure my first sweep with #1 was just after 37 weeks?? Can't remember exactly but I think it was early. But then they were freaking out about how massive he was meant to be. I had four in total. They did nowt.

@LoneWanderer I'm a bit scared of an elective section I always had the relief of adrenalin to distract me!!! The thought of doing it all alert and aware is terrifying. I'm so jealous of how calm u r!! I have had many sweeps in my baby history and non ever did anything for me but I know people it did work for. Always made me feel I was trying something though lol x

The ladies from the Oct Nov group have a Facebook page?

Earliest I got a sweep was 38 weeks because baby was so low I felt and prob looked like I was walking with a bowling ball between my legs!

@wantingagirl I think @atx614 meant the comment about getting home to you? I was going to ask the same thing?

@Bittersweet would the Drs just let u carry on now at this gestation? If so I hope it's something starting for you!

what was that hun? Xx

@wantingagirl would you be able to go home now that your not at a bad gestation to give birth? I don't know anything about tuneling or the risks associated xx

Does this look like she has dropped off a little bit? I don't get growth charts xx

Screenshot_20210806-183718.jpg

Fab we can set up the fb group whenever it will be so lovely I’m still in a few and one as far back as my 2013 birth. It’s so lovely seeing them all grow up.

haha @Bittersweet your stuck with me <3 still can’t believe when I seen your post your baby pick i was like noooooooo one day apart :haha:

I had group b strep at the beginning of this pregnancy. At home they just monitor your on the doppler but here I’ll be hooked to the ctg the whole labour and the drip for antibiotics regardless if I have it now or not :wacko:

Regarding the greggs I just had a chicken wrap, a choc yoghurt, prawns with a cocktail sauce, a juice, some some apples you know to be healthy haha and now having crisps snd a choc bar. I’m celebrating my M&S buy and avoiding a shitty hospital lunch for one day haha! £17 for all that though! No wonder he’s big :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->