September 2021 due date babies!!!

Boom! Jab one in the bag! Very very very happy indeed, wish it wasn't such a wait for #2 but hey, it's a start!

Now just a wait to see what it does to me - I know two people who very recently had babies and both had a rough time with the side effects, so maybe I'm the lucky statistic who sails through symptom free... but whatever I may get, it sure will be better than the dreaded covid! <3
:holly:

@LoneWanderer FX you don't get too many symptoms, I just had a couple of really tired hours, and a really dead arm for a while! ...if you have an electric pump, do you have a pumping bra? Game changer in my opinion!

I've thought about getting one but I gave up so quick with #1 (did two months) that I wasn't sure it'd be worth it... Yeah I am feeling proper knackered this aft tbh but I dunno if thats newborn and toddler tired or jab tired. After sleeping through the other night, baby made up for it last night and didn't settle til 2:30am!

Boom! Jab one in the bag! Very very very happy indeed, wish it wasn't such a wait for #2 but hey, it's a start!

Now just a wait to see what it does to me - I know two people who very recently had babies and both had a rough time with the side effects, so maybe I'm the lucky statistic who sails through symptom free... but whatever I may get, it sure will be better than the dreaded covid! <3
Good luck with your symptoms! Smart to try and get baby some antibodies with your milk. I may do that too since I’m waiting for my shot. My DH didn’t have any side effects with his first, my mom just had a sore arm. I think the 2nd one is worse usually. Anyways hopefully doesn’t mess with you too much as you’re probably not feeling 100% yet again after delivery!!

I've thought about getting one but I gave up so quick with #1 (did two months) that I wasn't sure it'd be worth it... Yeah I am feeling proper knackered this aft tbh but I dunno if thats newborn and toddler tired or jab tired. After sleeping through the other night, baby made up for it last night and didn't settle til 2:30am!
Or grab a cheap sports bra and cut slots in it is another idea! But I’m sure Amazon has them for just as cheap.

@atx614 happy full term!!!

@Zoboe95 how many weeks are you now?

@LoneWanderer hope the side effects are okay! I need to sort out my first jab but waiting another week or two especially as if it knocks me I’ll be trying to look after 3 children all by myself!

@Suggerhoney glad you got to go home, I hope he doesn’t lose any more weight! How was Tommy with him?

@MadamRose 38 weeks and 2 days. I know I'm being impatient, but the whole way through all the professionals said she would be early, so I was all geared up for it! I also hate sitting around doing nothing!

@MadamRose 38 weeks and 2 days. I know I'm being impatient, but the whole way through all the professionals said she would be early, so I was all geared up for it! I also hate sitting around doing nothing!
Nope I get you my midwife was convinced I wouldn’t make it to 38 weeks - how wrong she was :rofl:

I wish they would never say they think you will be early! Makes the end miserable when you aren’t!! When’s your next appt @Zoboe95 ?

@LoneWanderer soooo happy for you that you got the first shot done!! How long do you have to wait? I think it’s 3 weeks between shots here

8 wow!! I wonder why it’s so long?! Maybe it’s a different shot so the wait time is different.

@Zoboe95 oh that would be awesome if they shared a birthday!!

@LoneWanderer yes it’s so hard to express! Do you have a good pump? Makes all the difference! Though being hooked up and just sitting there sucks. I hope you are able to get a jab today! Did the pop up come back or do you have to travel far for it?

@Catmumof4 how are you doing hun?

37 weeks today for me! C’mon down baby lol. Going to try and walk farther and faster and bounce on my ball more this week. Hoping that progresses things.
Thank u hun still super excited only 4 days to go!!! We went out yesterday and I found in far too independent for a wheelchair!! How are you doing hun happy 37 weeks!!!

Yeey for the first jab! Did you have to go far for it? I had a 6week wait i think but could have been 8 lol!!

@atx614 got no more scans booked now, but seeing midwife either weds or Thurs this week, can remember to be honest!

8 wow!! I wonder why it’s so long?! Maybe it’s a different shot so the wait time is different.
Some makes are they same some aren’t but our government and scientific advisors decided on 12 weeks (it got reduced to 8 when it really peaked and they wanted people double jabbed faster)

@MadamRose that makes sense. Seems like it will last longer too with the shots farther apart. We are having a problem now where people are needing boosters cause the efficiency is wearing off after about 6-8months. It’s a mess.

@Catmumof4 eeek four more days! I’m so excited for you!!! Anything big you need to get done before the big day? I am doing pretty good. I have been in a lot more pain this last week and doctor said I have SPD which I know you have too! Mine isn’t severe though but does hurt to get up and down and cough or move funny. Even when yelling at my kids lol, cause I think I tighten muscles. Still 15 more days for me until induction, but I have a lot to do so am okay with it, though I still hope she comes before that. My house needs deep cleaned but hubby will have to help a lot as bending sucks. So we will see how clean it gets.

@Zoboe95 im glad you get to see the midwife. Hopefully she can give you a sweep to get things started!! I have a scan and appt tomorrow again and then one more the next Monday. That is the ONLY good thing about gestational diabetes; lots of checks and scans at the end.

@MadamRose that makes sense. Seems like it will last longer too with the shots farther apart. We are having a problem now where people are needing boosters cause the efficiency is wearing off after about 6-8months. It’s a mess.

@Catmumof4 eeek four more days! I’m so excited for you!!! Anything big you need to get done before the big day? I am doing pretty good. I have been in a lot more pain this last week and doctor said I have SPD which I know you have too! Mine isn’t severe though but does hurt to get up and down and cough or move funny. Even when yelling at my kids lol, cause I think I tighten muscles. Still 15 more days for me until induction, but I have a lot to do so am okay with it, though I still hope she comes before that. My house needs deep cleaned but hubby will have to help a lot as bending sucks. So we will see how clean it gets.

@Zoboe95 im glad you get to see the midwife. Hopefully she can give you a sweep to get things started!! I have a scan and appt tomorrow again and then one more the next Monday. That is the ONLY good thing about gestational diabetes; lots of checks and scans at the end.
Tomorrow I have to take my daughter for a taster session 9-10.30 then go for the second steroid and all the pre op bits at 11, then two of the kittens are going to their home and I have to grab a few groceries then my partner take me home and that's it, I will be isolating until Thurs when she gets here!!! I have to stay in a min of 72 hrs to check for withdrawal from the meds I'm on, partner won't be able to come up much because of the kids but I don't mind much because it's just me and Sophia time. Lol.
Spd sucks soo bad!! I seriously hope yours stays manageable!! My partner rented a wheelchair for me this time and I'm just too self dependant i hated it but it was nice to get out and about. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->