September babies unite!

Ethereal

Reaction score
Just wondering who else is due in September? I am 26th which is my birthday!!!! :cloud9:

Looking for people to share experiences with who are at similar stages, I am current 5w 2d gone and worrying about everything!!

Who's with me?
xx

Hooray for birthday babies! How are you currently feeling? :hugs:

I'm due on the 10th September, which is also my Birthday - how strange!! :flower: xx

The 15th for me! A day after my sisters birthday...I know she's hoping for the 14th :)

I'm due on the 21st, no my birthday but mum, sister and auntie all have birthdays in september.

My EDD is the 8th. As far as I know, no one has a birthday then. ;)

I am due September 25th which is 9 days before my birthday & oddly enough is the exact same date my mum was due when she was pg with me xx

I am due Sept 16th...unless the Dr tells me differently in a little while when I go! But that date happens to be my neices birthday!

Just wondering who else is due in September? I am 26th which is my birthday!!!! :cloud9:

Looking for people to share experiences with who are at similar stages, I am current 5w 2d gone and worrying about everything!!

Who's with me?
xx

I am current 6 week 4 days. Yesterday I had my first morning sickness. Any smells make me puke. But today it totally stopped.

I am 30 yr old. We got married in September 20th, so by the time my baby comes, we will have been married for 2 yrs.

This Friday will be my first scan. I will be 7 weeks by then. I convince my husband come with me for the first scan. I am super anxious these days that I can barely focus at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->