September babies unite!

Im due 4th september. I've had 2 scans due to bleeding and baby doing fab! Had my first midwife appointment yesterday just waiting for my 12 week scan date. Feeling very tired and sick all the time but I wouldn't change it for the world!

I'm due "around" September 18th :) Though I want the baby to be completely ready it would be cool if he/she came on DH's birthday (Sept 8th) but we all know they'll keep baking in there as long as they need to :thumbup:

I'm due 10/11 sept! First baby and morning sickness is cack! Lol xx

September 17th for me but I have a feeling he or she will be an early bird :) :p

September 21st :flower:

Very bad morning sickness and even weight loss - madness! :shrug:

Hooray for September babies!

Due on the 26th, which a few days after OH birthday! Guess it's bday babies month

This is my first pregnancy and am a bit on edge about the whole thing. I have had no morning sickness (thank god) but I have had some bleeding that is worrying me but I am having a scan on Wednesday which should hopefully put my mind at ease.

i'm due sept 12...my bday is actually 9/23 , i hope i don't have to wait that long!

due Sept 3rd. Not my birthday but the FOB's birthday is the 28th. :) I am NOT holding the baby in that long. lol.

Hi girls :) September baby here too :) edd is 6th September.

Scan is at 13 weeks. Really looking forward to it as its baby number two for me. Running around after her means I haven't time to pampers myself and take a huge amount of notice that I'm pregnant. Boy tho massive all day nausea and exhausting but so so happy.

Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->