September buddies

Yeah me too! :haha:

Isn't Missy around the same as you hun!
We're all bump buddies on this thread, in my eyes anyway :).......

....I just can't fit you all on!

xashleyx - We're due about the same time hun. I think theres only like a week and a couple of days between us :)

Hope all you ladies are good!

I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow :) x

hope all goes well at your app! i have my midwife on wednesday,

daughters 3rd birhtday tomorow so trying to get everything sotred,

hope use are all well xx

xashleyx - We're due about the same time hun. I think theres only like a week and a couple of days between us :)

Hope all you ladies are good!

I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow :) x

hope all goes well at your app! i have my midwife on wednesday,

daughters 3rd birhtday tomorow so trying to get everything sotred,

hope use are all well xx

eeeeeek, exciting stuff ladies. My midwife appointment is next tuesday, i cant wait xx

will this be your first midwifes appointment?? xx

yay you excited??

i have my midwife tomorow again! so she can do everything she was meant to do at my first app like my bloods, urine and blood pressure :S

Midwife appointment went well yesterday :thumbup:

My blood pressure is perfect and no protein in my urine, so it's all looking good so far! The midwife has reviewed my notes from my previous pregnancy with a consultant and has decided to keep me as low risk for now and it will be assessed in a few weeks. Which is great news as i might be able to have a water birth this time as long as i don't have any complications. I really wanted a water birth last time but couldn't because i had to be attached to a CTG machine for the majority of my labour.

Hope you ladies are good. Good luck with your midwife appointment tomorrow xashleyx x

yay you excited??

i have my midwife tomorow again! so she can do everything she was meant to do at my first app like my bloods, urine and blood pressure :S

yes i am :happydance: im even more excited to have a call today to say i have a scan and consultant appointment on thursday!! yes thats in 2 days!!!! :happydance:

good luck tomorrow xx

Midwife appointment went well yesterday :thumbup:

My blood pressure is perfect and no protein in my urine, so it's all looking good so far! The midwife has reviewed my notes from my previous pregnancy with a consultant and has decided to keep me as low risk for now and it will be assessed in a few weeks. Which is great news as i might be able to have a water birth this time as long as i don't have any complications. I really wanted a water birth last time but couldn't because i had to be attached to a CTG machine for the majority of my labour.

Hope you ladies are good. Good luck with your midwife appointment tomorrow xashleyx x

thats great news :thumbup::thumbup:

well the midwife didnt even turn up for my app! she didnt even have the decency to phone and cancel or anything, so she is meant to be phoning me tomorow morning but we shall see, i am so angry grrrrr

well the midwife didnt even turn up for my app! she didnt even have the decency to phone and cancel or anything, so she is meant to be phoning me tomorow morning but we shall see, i am so angry grrrrr

how bloody rude!!! :growlmad:

i know! me and my OH are so angry! he took time of work so he could look after my other 2 ids whille i went, and it was all for nothing!

i know! me and my OH are so angry! he took time of work so he could look after my other 2 ids whille i went, and it was all for nothing!

i would get a letter of complaint writen! thats not on :nope:

my OH said he is gonna go mental at her when she phones, as you can see she aint phoned and its 2.30pm!! just cant be doing with people lilke that x

Well ive had my scan and saw a lovely blob with a flickering heartbeat

I had to have an internal as they couldnt get a good enough picture the other way. Thought i was 8 weeks (going by the day we DTD) but i must have ovulated on my usual day of CD 18 ( i thought it may have been different that month) but anyway they have put me at 7+5. Not given me an EDD yet as they cant accuratly do it until 8 weeks plus. But by my calcalations i will be due 1st October. So wont be part of the september group anymore :cry: Im still hanging round if you will let me though :flower:

So i have another scan booked for 4 weeks time to accuratly date me and take all the 12 week measurements they need.

I was worried last night as when i went up to bed and went to theloo and wiped there was some blood but todays scan reassured me that all is well with baby

no piccy im afraid as baby did just look like a blob so we didnt bother but will get one next time xx

awww wow! glad everything went well and boo for putting you back a few days! of course you can stay here hun!! your stil september to us!! :D

i will probably have to have a internal scan to as i am on the bigger side and they had to do that with my daughter as they couldnt get a good enough photo wth the belly one, the internal ones r so much better tho huh??

xashleyx - I can't believe your midwife didn't even bother to turn up for your appointment, how annoying! I would of been soo angry, especially with your OH taking time off work for it. I would deffo make a complaint! x

Lincoln Girl - Great news about your scan :) It doesn't matter if your due in October you could still be a September mummy, you might have the baby a few days early :) x

RyliesMummy - Hope your ok hun x

hey missy how you doing girl?? hows bump??

well got anoher app to see midwife on monday with another midwife but i think thats only cause she is on that day, will probably have my old one again later :( so we shall see if she turns up on monday! been feeling really poo today, nausea is still here with a vengance, got a few sharp pains in my abdomen earlier which was worrying but they seem to have gone now :S bought my first maternity clothes today :happydance: pair of trousers haha

xashleyx - I can't believe your midwife didn't even bother to turn up for your appointment, how annoying! I would of been soo angry, especially with your OH taking time off work for it. I would deffo make a complaint! x

Lincoln Girl - Great news about your scan :) It doesn't matter if your due in October you could still be a September mummy, you might have the baby a few days early :) x

RyliesMummy - Hope your ok hun x

thanls :flower: im thinking i probably will have baby early as i did with my daughter as she was big due to me being diabetic.

hey missy how you doing girl?? hows bump??

well got anoher app to see midwife on monday with another midwife but i think thats only cause she is on that day, will probably have my old one again later :( so we shall see if she turns up on monday! been feeling really poo today, nausea is still here with a vengance, got a few sharp pains in my abdomen earlier which was worrying but they seem to have gone now :S bought my first maternity clothes today :happydance: pair of trousers haha

Glad you got another appointment, she better turn up :haha: yay to maternity trousers!! :happydance: i think i need to start looking, im so bloated, my normal trousers are too tight, only my strechy ones fit now!

feeling poop today, headache and low blood sugars :( roll on september/october!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->