September buddies

hows everyone doing?

i thought my sickness had gone as i felt really good today, but the drive home i was feeling so sick, my DH nipped into the shop and i just couldnt hold it in anymore and had to crouch behind the car to be sick so nobody could see, but i think a few did lol, so now my sickness has turned from just feeling sick to actually being sick! lovely! :(

Thanks for the welcomes all xx

scan went great, bouncing bean in there happily jumping about,

my due date has been changed to 10th September (11w 6 days, will have to change my ticker!)

all happy and can finally relax a bit, yea!

hope you all having lovely friday

Thanks ladies :)

xashleyx - I hope you start to feel better soon hun, morning sickness is awful. Have you tried those sickness bands you put on your wrist? I've heard there quite good. You can get them from boots. x

mammazuj - I'm glad your scan went well hun :) x

Hi ladies mind if i join you my edd is 25th sept xxx

hey ladygecko - of course you can join hun, how you doing??

missy - thats exactly what i did this morning lol, they seem to have helped but im scared they wont work for long! i am just so fed up of feeling this crap, and im really hoping it stops soon, my ribs hurt from being sick xx

LadyGecko - Welcome hun and congrats :) x

xashleyx - I hope they are still working for you :hugs: x

How is everyone else? x

I too thought I was feeling better, but have felt horrendous the past few days. I am getting so excited, I am almost in the 2nd tri!

The bands are working ok, defo taking the edghe of the sickness.

I am so excited I have my scan in a hour and a half yay!

hey ladies,
thanks for the welcome, I'm not bad the hyperemesis gave me almost a full day off yesterday :thumbup: and I have a scan to look forward to tomoz afternoon:happydance:

xashleyx - yeah for your scan!!!:happydance:

how is everyone???

hi everyone, i'm due 04 sept with my first baby :) Can't wait to meet him/her! Sept feels sooo far away! Am 30 and from Edinburgh x

Well had my scan, and only one bubba there with a heartbeat so that's great, bit gutted tho as they have put me back to 9weeks 4days :( she gave me a rough due date of the 29th september now, got two photos but it just looks like a blob and fuzzy, I'm a bit upset as I thought I was nearly 12 weeks, I will get over it and be fine but just now I'm blah haha, just glad there is a bean in there x

heres my scan, just looks like a blob but its a baby

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/scan.jpg

heres my scan, just looks like a blob but its a baby

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/scan.jpg

aww that looks just like mine at 9weeks lol have they booked you another scan for 12 weeks xx

Hi, I'm Rebecca. I'm new. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, and due Sept 28th. It was the 23rd but midwife seen some paperwork and informed me otherwise lol! I'm so glad to have found some girlies i can chat with and share stuff as, as wonderful as my OH is, he doesn't realllly get how excited i am :happydance:

ladygecko - yeah i have anothr scan in 2 weeks, when i will hopfully be 11+ weeks!

clarityrains - hey girl, how you doing? x

I'm great thanks! It's been a weird, wonderful pregnancy so far. Hardly any symptoms, not tiredness, no sickness aside from a few waves of ick feeling now and again for a few minutes. I had some spotting at 6 weeks but went for a scan and all was well at that time. I have my 12 weeks scan in 2 weeks and am a little apprehensive as I'm sure we all are. I had my booking in appointment yesterday which made is much more real and even more excited now! I have a feeling i'm having a boy. Is there any scientific meaning to this "feeling" I wonder? :thumbup:

im noit sure if there is any meaning to what sex you think your having, im sure there are some "fun" websites that can play about with,

i have sickness this time round, it is horrible, hope it stops soon, how far on are you? x

Hi, I'm Rebecca. I'm new. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, and due Sept 28th. It was the 23rd but midwife seen some paperwork and informed me otherwise lol! I'm so glad to have found some girlies i can chat with and share stuff as, as wonderful as my OH is, he doesn't realllly get how excited i am :happydance:

hi clarityrains,

had a scan today and it looks like we have the same due date xxx

my 10week scan
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185620_10150403911530043_856445042_17420887_4873187_n.jpg

Little One.JPG

Woooo! :happydance: Had my scan today and it was amazing! I'm 12 weeks + 3 days... Perfect little wriggly one!! :cloud9: x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->