September buddies

tell me about it, it seems forever until september! i just live in tracksuit bottoms when im pregnant, they are sooooo comfy! x

Hey everyone, I recognize a few from other threads. I am due September 20!

I am from the states and i will be third trimester preg in the summer. I have been dreading it, but got the realization that it may actually be better being big in the summer. Sun dresses!! All you would have to do is throw one on. I have been putting off buying cloths as long as possible, but I am already wearing a belly band or putting an elastic through my loops.

Hi all,

due 21st Spetember (ish) with baby number 3

12 week scan scheduled for March 10th so I will know for definate then as my Af was a bit irregular before TTC.

Very excited/nervous atm.

How is everyone?

xx

ps. how do I subscribe to a thread?

oops I've managed to subscribe (should have looked properly before posting that!)

Hi Everyone!

I'm due Sept 2nd with my third. I've had one ultrasound at 6 weeks but there was a heartbeat in that little blob looking thing!! My mw said I don't have to have another ultrasound if I don't want to, but I'm already wishing I could have a scan every month!

How is everyone else doing so far today?

Hey AngellXeyesO, gemz231 and MommyxThree. Congrats on your pregnancies and welcome :)

Hope everyone is alright?

I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow at 3pm, so excited! x x

Thank you missy, good luck at your scan. I can't wait til mine. Two weeks away!

It'll go so quickly hun, 2 weeks will be here in no time. :) x

Hi Everyone!

I'm 11 weeks and 5 days... Due on 08/09/2011 and sooo excited about having my 12 week scan next week!! Hope you're all well.. I'm still feeling sick all day everyday but hanging on in there because I know it's all worth it in the end!

Glad I've found this thread x

Congrats hun :) I had morning sickness up untill a couple of weeks ago and mine has gone now thank god!

I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow and i'm so excited! x

Hi Missy Yay for your scan tomorrow!!! Try to post a pic of it afterwards! I'm not sure when my next scan will be, if I get another one!!

Aw briliant news Missy, let us know how you get on! And don't forget to upload a photo!! hehe x x

ahhhhh good luck missy! post a piccie when u get back!

not been on here for a while as my laptop charger has decided to break so cant get on, had my midwife on monday and she did more bloods, bp, urine test and everything was ok! was a totally different midwife than i usually get, i just want one midwife not 3!!

had my first actual sickness experiance this morning, right on my door step infront of everyone! but it was just bile that came up as i had not had anything to eat! hopefully its just a one off, xx

Hi all! I'm back! Switching from virgin to sky and my broadband isn't sorted yet! All is fine with little bub, Had my booking today, my BP was a little high but she wasn't too worried, now I'm just waiting for my scan date :)

I kinda fainted after she took the 5th canister of blood though, woopsie!
Glad everyone is well! and don't worry Lincoln girl, we won't kick you out ;)
x

Hello all, think I am slowly getting the hang of things here, hope its all cool to pop in here and join you's....

Me due on 14th September (according to LMP)... finally have my scan on friday at 11.30am, it has felt like an eternity to get to this am desperate to see everything is all fine and lovely... its my 3rd on the way, so am old hat on some of it, but every pregnancy is definitey different and although I try not to be, I am secretly a bit or a worrier if I get half a chance.....

happy to meet you's all

mammazuj - Hey hun, of course you can join us. Anyone is welcome :) congratulations on your 3rd pregnancy.

Hope everyone is ok.

The scan yesterday was amazing, i can't believe how much the baby has grown in just 3 weeks. The scan picture is in my avatar :) x

aw wow the photo is lovely! glad bubba is doing fine, cant wait till mondayfor mine xx

Wow the scan picture is soooo clear! I can't wait for mine! 2 weeks today! :)

Hello all, think I am slowly getting the hang of things here, hope its all cool to pop in here and join you's....

Me due on 14th September (according to LMP)... finally have my scan on friday at 11.30am, it has felt like an eternity to get to this am desperate to see everything is all fine and lovely... its my 3rd on the way, so am old hat on some of it, but every pregnancy is definitey different and although I try not to be, I am secretly a bit or a worrier if I get half a chance.....

happy to meet you's all

welcome hun xx :flower:

mammazuj - Hey hun, of course you can join us. Anyone is welcome :) congratulations on your 3rd pregnancy.

Hope everyone is ok.

The scan yesterday was amazing, i can't believe how much the baby has grown in just 3 weeks. The scan picture is in my avatar :) x

Fab pic hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"