September buddies

had my 12 week scan today! :) i thought i was 11w4days but i am 12 1 day so thats great! heres a photo, hope you can make it out!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/196832_10150104640900796_504405795_6731669_531330_n.jpg

had my 12 week scan today! :) i thought i was 11w4days but i am 12 1 day so thats great! heres a photo, hope you can make it out!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/196832_10150104640900796_504405795_6731669_531330_n.jpg

fab pic, glad all is well xx

Had my scan too! :happydance:

I am so so so so pleased! The blood has totally absorbed on it's own and we have a healthy little bub! :cloud9:
We're on cloud 9!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188773_1604336995232_1440358367_31244454_3987964_n.jpg
The pics not great, can't get a good photo as my scanner is playing up! Our little bean was properly jumping about!
Our little jumping bean:hugs:

ryliesmummy - thats great and a lovely photo! i see we are due the same day now :) xx

Not quite hun I haven't edited my ticker, my date is now 29th September! The day after my nephew's birthday! x

Had my scan too! :happydance:

I am so so so so pleased! The blood has totally absorbed on it's own and we have a healthy little bub! :cloud9:
We're on cloud 9!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188773_1604336995232_1440358367_31244454_3987964_n.jpg
The pics not great, can't get a good photo as my scanner is playing up! Our little bean was properly jumping about!
Our little jumping bean:hugs:

fab news and fab piccy :happydance:

Not quite hun I haven't edited my ticker, my date is now 29th September! The day after my nephew's birthday! x

aw ok hun, 29th was my date before i had the scan yesterday! hope use are all well :hugs:

How strange I have you're original date & you have mine! lol

I'm trying to scan my scan pic but I'm scared I'll damge it! I know cold scanning won't affect it but I'm scared! :haha: I'm such a wuss x

i just took a photo from my phone to get mine, still a bit blurred! feels like a lifetime just to get this far in pregnancy lol

got my scan tomorrow and will finally get an official due date!!! i can wait. roll on 9.30am! xxx

see my journal for picture

Scan was fab, baby was wiggling around and moving its arms and legs. Picture was so clear on the screen but when she went to do pics the baby moved and so the pics we got arent very good. But the head is on the right hand side and you can slightly see the body with an arm above and a leg at the left side.

They couldnt get the NT measurements as the baby had moved so i have to go back next week to be re scanned

Also they put me forward 3 days so no im due on the 28th september and so im 12 + 1 today
im back in the september club!!

see my journal for picture

Scan was fab, baby was wiggling around and moving its arms and legs. Picture was so clear on the screen but when she went to do pics the baby moved and so the pics we got arent very good. But the head is on the right hand side and you can slightly see the body with an arm above and a leg at the left side.

They couldnt get the NT measurements as the baby had moved so i have to go back next week to be re scanned

Also they put me forward 3 days so no im due on the 28th september and so im 12 + 1 today
im back in the september club!!

Aw yay! You're due the day before me now!
Thats exactly what happened to me btw- little bub wouldn't pose at the end!
So glad it went well :thumbup:
:hugs:

Hi ladies, I am due September 4th and have had a 15 week check up with the midwife today. It was the first time I have heard the heartbeat! I have seen it before on USS but never actually heard it!

I must say though, I wasn't impressed with the midwife! I just hate the way some of them are really condescending, I am a staff nurse and although I know it is completely different, I am not stupid :growlmad: Anyway, my scan is on 18th April, and can't wait to see baby again :happydance:

hey mummytheword - glad everything is good, but thats bad your midwife is like that, im not sure who my midiwife is, i have seen 3 this time :S bit confusing!!

Hiii Ladies - I've had my scan today and I'm pleased to say I'm on Team :blue:!!! We are going to call him Harry! :cloud9: Hope everyone is ok!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->