September buddies

Lovely scan pictures ladies!

Lincoln Girl - Not long untill your scan now hun! x

Does anybody have a feeling for what gender they think they might be having? I'm quite sure this baby is a boy. x

i think am having a boy to!! only 7 months to go till i find out xx

I've got my 20 week scan in 8 weeks, i'm so excited. Can't wait to find out if i'm right :) x

use r so lucky that use can find out at your scan, we would have to pay for a private scan to find out :(

wow what a bump you have on you hun! im so jelous!! x

Lovely scan pictures ladies!

Lincoln Girl - Not long untill your scan now hun! x

Does anybody have a feeling for what gender they think they might be having? I'm quite sure this baby is a boy. x

I cant wait!! :happydance:

no feeling yet, its exactly the same though as when i was pregnant with my daughter though but that could mean nothing xx

I think I'm swaying towards boy (feelings)!

Oh wants another girl! We aren't too fussed either way though!

Oh and yay finally made room for all of you in my sig :)

RyliesMummy - Just noticed you put me in your siggy :happydance: x

Trista_Lynn - Hey hun and congrats :) we are all due in September. I'm due on the 6th. x

Hope everyones ok? x

i cant get anymore room in my sig! :(

I had to shorten my links in order to do it! lol :haha:
Turns out you don't need the Lillypie.... bit! Change of plan wi...g Friday, getting excited to see bub again :)

I would like a bump buddy if anyone is due on the 11th?? Let me know! :thumbup: xxx

ryliesmummy - can i ask why you gotta see the consultant??

i have my scan on monday :) hopefully i will be 11+4 then x

I'm high risk hun, I have a sub-chronic haematoma, (the collection of blood above the sac I mentioned) Plus it's to discuss a VBAC and whether it's safe

GL with the scan! Mine is next Tue! I'm so excited, hope all is OK! x

ah ok i see, good luck! i wont get to see a consultant until im 28 weeks, thought i would have seen one earlier cause i have a high BMI and this will be my 3rd c-section xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->