September due date

OMG Ladies!
So I posted a few weeks ago that we suffered our 6th loss. Well, here I am 2 weeks later and nothing. I went in and my doctor scheduled a D&C for tomorrow since nothing was happening, and my they did a hcg count to figure out what was going on. Plus they wanted to cover all the bases before a D&C. My levels were 32,000! I went straight to ultrasound and there was my bean...kicking and moving it's tiny arms!! I cried and cried with joy! I am measuring 10 weeks and 3 days with a heart beat of 174!
Oh my gosh I teared up reading this!!! So so happy for you!! Big giant hugs!

@dakotamom87 congrats! I am so happy to hear your update. What was the reason you thought you were losing the baby? Bleeding? It's amazing to think you were waiting for the ending while not knowing the baby was growing and thriving the whole time. Going to be extra special naming this fighter.

OMG Ladies!
So I posted a few weeks ago that we suffered our 6th loss. Well, here I am 2 weeks later and nothing. I went in and my doctor scheduled a D&C for tomorrow since nothing was happening, and my they did a hcg count to figure out what was going on. Plus they wanted to cover all the bases before a D&C. My levels were 32,000! I went straight to ultrasound and there was my bean...kicking and moving it's tiny arms!! I cried and cried with joy! I am measuring 10 weeks and 3 days with a heart beat of 174!

Omg Dakota I could literally cry!! What an amazing story!! Congrats congrats congrats!!! What a wonderful miracle!! Keep us updated!!

@dakotamom87 congrats! I am so happy to hear your update. What was the reason you thought you were losing the baby? Bleeding? It's amazing to think you were waiting for the ending while not knowing the baby was growing and thriving the whole time. Going to be extra special naming this fighter.

Well I was bleeding very heavily just out of the blue. I mean, I have spotted since 5 weeks but thats just how my body is during pregnancy. My cervix gets irritated during pregnancy. This was not my normal spotting. This was like, day 3 of your period bleeding lol. Since I had a scan about 4 days prior and it didn't show and SCH, the doctor figured I was loosing the baby.
This was also how I lost one of my losses at 5.5 weeks. Everything was fine and then one big bleed and then nothing for a week and then it started. My fiance was super upset because I am a high risk pregnancy due to my losses and having a clotting disorder and they told me to go off my blood thinners with out even checking my hcg levels or an U/S. I fell like they should have told me to come in right away just to make sure I was indeed losing the baby. It sure would have saved us 2 weeks of heartbreak and being off my meds.

Thank you ladies for your words of support! I am still in shock over this amazing news. You hear stories of this happening, but you never think it will happen to you lol. Getting to see my little fighter moving around and kicking was such a relief.
It is so funny because going back on my lovenox shots 2xs a day are such a breeze now, where as before this happened I was terrified and stressed out so much about it. I have a feeling this is going to be a long next 30 weeks lol.

@dakotamom87 it mustve been absolutely awful.
Has the bleeding stopped now? Sorry if you've already said that!
I hope the rest of the pregnancy is a breeze!!!

@dakotamom87 omg. That is awful. I agree your doctor should have ordered a beta or two to make sure your numbers were in fact dropping. I am so sorry you guys had to go through that rough time. I am extremely thankful they were wrong and baby is snuggled in. It will be neat to see this little ones personality as they grow up. Congrats again.

Congratulations @emma4g63 what a great picture! my guess is it's a boy, are you going to find out the sex?

We have our dating scan on Monday, i can't wait, I am so excited

I would love a boy but I don’t think I can carry them so I’m certain girl
I’ll be finding out in 2 weeks

Eeek how exciting for scan Monday xxx can’t wait se pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78