September due date

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is feeling great! I went to my first appointment and ultrasound, and it went wonderfully. The appointment really calmed my nerves down and just getting to see my baby made me feel so much better. Heartbeat was 157 bpm and baby is doing great at 7w2d! I could cry I am so happy lol.

baby.jpg

Hey ladies. I have been reading and running, but sorry to everyone that is having nausea. So far i have been really lucky and no symptoms.

Afm yesterday i spent the day in the hospital for a kidney stone. It was awful spent 7a-2p in the ER even though they knew i was being admitted by 11. Got up to my room by 2 and continued to wait for urology to see me; which wasn't until 6p. I Wasn't able to eat since the night before incase they wanted to do surgery. They said my stone was to big to pass (1.3 cm) so was going to have to have it removed however anesthesia said no not until i can't handle the pain or until i I am in the 2nd trimester. So after waiting for urology to see me forever, I was discharged with nothing but a strainer to strain my pee. Ugh it was a waste of time. Plus was we saw our baby's heartbeat!

Hi Ladies,

I hope we're ok to join and say hi. We recently found out we're pregnant with baby#3 and a complete surprise.

Due around 23rd September we think.

Seeing Dr tomorrow for referral to midwife. Starting to feel real now xx

Thanks mrsmummy2, very excited but also very nervous.

Lovely scan picture Dakota

Welcomebunblebee and futurebaby sorry your in pain but glad you saw hb
Good luck tommorow mrs mummy’s

Hi ladies! Love all the scans, beautiful babies <3

Is there someone who would like to take over this thread for me? I can find an admin, but I think I need to tell them who it would be.

My little bean had a heartbeat!!! So thrilled. All is well and measuring around 6 weeks.. inaccurate measurements due to size. Will be going back at 9ish weeks to have another little peak before my official dating scan at 12 weeks!

Screenshot_20190204-140126_Video Player.jpg

Hi ladies! Love all the scans, beautiful babies <3

Is there someone who would like to take over this thread for me? I can find an admin, but I think I need to tell them who it would be.

Hope you’re well blessed. Happy to take it from you if there’s no other volunteers x

Welcome to all the new joiners!

Blessed momma so sorry to hear sending you lots of hugs.

Emma how are you feeling? Are you symptomatic with the high BP? When is your 12hr monitoring?

Mrsmummy great news!!

AFM all is going well just got over a crazy sinus infection I'm so done with being sick. I've lost 7lbs already just from not being able to eat much due to nausea. Thankfully I have not been vomiting.

Welcome to all the new joiners!

Blessed momma so sorry to hear sending you lots of hugs.

Emma how are you feeling? Are you symptomatic with the high BP? When is your 12hr monitoring?

Mrsmummy great news!!

AFM all is going well just got over a crazy sinus infection I'm so done with being sick. I've lost 7lbs already just from not being able to eat much due to nausea. Thankfully I have not been vomiting.

Hi purple

Not symptomatic at all it’s really strange as gp measured 140/76 and then midwife again yesterday it was 160/86 so no clue
Ivdecided to go for A 7 day monitor for mornings and evenings I go pick it up a week on Friday so I’ll see

Iv got my 12 week scan 25th February and I’m super anxious even though Iv had 2 I still feel sick about it

And purple bless you on the weight loss I haven’t weighed on but I know Iv lost weight my jeans are falling down
The cyclizine takes an edge off but I’m still super nauseous

mrsmummy2 - Thank you ever so much. Yummy, I love cheese on toast :D Lovely scan photo! :cloud9:

emma4g63 - You're more than welcome and thank you ever so much.

dakota - Lovely scan pic! :cloud9:

FutureBabyG - I'm sorry to hear that you have been in hospital :( That's great that you got to see baby <3

Bumblebee - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

blessedmomma - Thinking of you lovely :hugs: <3

Hi Ladies,
Unfortunately, I have to pull myself out. We started losing the baby Wednesday. I am beyond heartbroken, since this will make 6 losses in a row and the first while on aspirin and lovenox. I think this was our final attempt at having another child. Each loss just takes so much and I honestly don't think I have anything left. It was so great to bond with you lovely ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->